TheChairGuy

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #2 on: 28 Jul 2004, 03:48 am »
Hey super, hello Mike & ACI :!:

Mad DOg

Welcome!
« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2004, 04:14 am »
Hello Mike,

Good to see you with your own circle here! :)

MaxCast

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #4 on: 28 Jul 2004, 10:44 am »
Hello Mike and crew.  Always good to have a few more from God's country.
Go Pack!!

Eric

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #5 on: 28 Jul 2004, 11:21 am »
Welcome to The Circles Mike

Mike Dzurko

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #6 on: 28 Jul 2004, 01:45 pm »
Thank you  to all who made this happen. Especially John and Rob here at Audiocircle. And, very importantly, everyone who encourged me to set up this circle.

I want to invite everyone to participate: ask questions, make comments, dialog, contribute in any way. At ACI, we want this Circle to be one of the two primary ways of finding out the very latest, (the other means is to subscribe to our e-newsletter, the ACI Confidential),  AND maybe even some special offers and fun stuff just for those here on the forum and or subscribing to our newsletter. I believe that we here at ACI can learn much from the contributors here at the forums. Knowing what services and products you want is very important to us.

I'll try to poke my head in at least a couple of times a day. Let's have fun!

Marbles

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #7 on: 28 Jul 2004, 01:53 pm »
Mike, a few years ago I bought some very nice DH Labs Silver Sonic T-14 speaker cables from ACI, then later I again bought Q10 speaker cables from ACI.  (I didn't say I bought them from "you" as ACI is more than Mike Dzurko).

The service was great and shipping was fast.  Terminations were very proffessional on the Q10 (and I just got bulk T-14 with no terminations).

The people I spoke to were very friendly and helpful.

The reason for me posting this is to let people know that ACI sells more than just speakers.

Mike Dzurko

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #8 on: 28 Jul 2004, 03:24 pm »
Quote from: Marbles
Mike, a few years ago I bought some very nice DH Labs Silver Sonic T-14 speaker cables from ACI, then later I again bought Q10 speaker cables from ACI.  (I didn't say I bought them from "you" as ACI is more than Mike Dzurko).

The service was great and shipping was fast.  Terminations were very proffessional on the Q10 (and I just got bulk T-14 with no terminations).

The people I spoke to were very friendly and helpful.

The reason for me posting this is to let people know that ACI sells more than just speakers.

Marbles:

Thanks for the kind comments. Fact is, accessories including cables, racks (Sanus, Atlantis, Sound Anchors , speaker stands, points, etc. are a pretty significant part of our business. I can't say enough good things about Darren and his DH Labs cables. Great products, and Darren and his crew are top notch in everyway.

JackStraw

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #9 on: 28 Jul 2004, 04:58 pm »
Piling onto the ACI love-fest, I'm also a happy customer -- I have a pair of Emerald On-Wall speakers and a Protege center channel. The On-Wall's are an underhyped audio gem in my opinion. I'm using them as mains in a pretty good sized space. The bass kick off the wall is phenomenal. Playing with an SPL meter confirmed that my in room bass response is solid down to 50 Hz. I think that anyone looking to put together a small room system should look no further.

Eric

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #10 on: 28 Jul 2004, 05:03 pm »
I am also an extremely happy customer. I love my ACI Jag / LFM's. Mikes customer service is unbelievable. It is so good to have a forum where we can share our ACI experiences

K-Wood

• http://woodgrant.net
ACI - Awesome customer service
« Reply #11 on: 29 Jul 2004, 02:35 am »
I've had nothing but great experiences with ACI.  I recently had a problem with my brand-new Sapphires, caused by my own extreme stupidity, and Mike personally responded and generously helped me resolve the issue.  I haven't personally thanked him, but I will do  so now in this public forum: thank you very much!  Mike, and ACI, went beyond the call of duty to assist a customer.

BeeBop

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #12 on: 29 Jul 2004, 09:57 am »
Me too. Proud owner of a pair of 25th Anniversary Sapphires. That reputation for great service is hard won and richly deserved. Man those are some sweeet deals you are offering on your specials page.

Welcome Mike.

Captain Humble

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #13 on: 29 Jul 2004, 10:17 am »
Welcome Mike,
I'm the proud owner of a Titan IILE.

Mike responded very quickly to my email questions even though I am not the original owner.  Very helpful, class act and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

Glad you're here. :D

Jeff

mb

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #14 on: 29 Jul 2004, 12:13 pm »
At last! A circle where I might hear something about my well-loved Sapphire III LEs. Just about every item I own has been modded and upgraded, up to and including my Gradient Revolutions, but the Sapphires are stock, 'cos there's little motivation to tweak them. They just sound good as they are. To be completely frank the Sapphires are in the bedroom so it's part of a system I don't tweak so feverishly.

DanaA

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #15 on: 29 Jul 2004, 03:48 pm »
Piling onto the ACI love-fest, I'm also a happy customer -- I have a pair of Emerald On-Wall speakers and a Protege center channel. The On-Wall's are an underhyped audio gem in my opinion.

Agreed, the on-walls amazed me.  I expected the Sapphires and Essence to be really great and they are.  What I didn't expect was how amazingly the on-walls would hold up to the others.  The little speakers that could...

And, they look so dang nice.

Brenda@ACI

• http://www.audioc.com
Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #16 on: 29 Jul 2004, 05:46 pm »
Hi! This is Brenda at ACI. Please feel free to contact me with questions
about availability, lead times, delivery information, etc. I'm also a good
contact at ACI when Mike is away on one of his frequent vacations... :)

I believe this forum will be a great place to discuss everything from chosing the right ACI model, to visiting each other's setups to telling us about products you'd like to see us carry. Here's to a great time at AudioCircle!

BeeBop

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #17 on: 30 Jul 2004, 09:27 am »
Welcome to AudioCircle Brenda :thumb: !

cbj

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #18 on: 9 Aug 2004, 04:47 pm »
I just wanted to thank Mike and the folks at ACI for setting up a forum here.  I've lurked around for quite a while and have finally got around to registering.  Count me as a very satisfied customer with a Sapphire/Protege/Emerald/Titan setup.

thugh

Welcome ACI!
« Reply #19 on: 10 Aug 2004, 02:25 am »
Just signed up!

Proud owner of Panorama/Essence/Titan II 7.1 system.

So Mike, any new speakers on the way?  You seemed to have slowed down :lol: