No Power - But we have battery backup....

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
No Power - But we have battery backup....
« on: 1 Nov 2011, 01:29 pm »
All,

Last Saturday, we lost power power in Durham, CT due to the snow storm and all the damage to
the grid caused by fallen tree limbs.  They "predict" power will be restored by Friday.  :o

In the meantime I have deep cycle batteries and inverters, so the soldering irons are hot and there is some lighting.  We have no phone/data coming into the building, so I am hitting the wifi free spots to get online.  :green:

Needless to say, we are delayed in production but it has NOT come to a grinding halt and we will be shipping this week as planned (new Signature 15s, Corvinas, AE's, HPAs, and other items on the list).

Email response is going to be slower than usual, but I'll try to catch up with them the best I can.

Thanks for all your patience and understanding during this challenging time for us.  :duh:

Vinnie

PS: The Red Wine System in our listen room is alive and sounds great - all LiFePO4 powered and its dark and chilly in there without heat.  But I'm trying to stay out because its hard to leave once you start  :singing: