Sold: Mytek Brooklyn DAC/Preamp/Headphone Amp with extras ($1200)

SlushPuppy

** Sold **

For sale: Gently used Mytek Brooklyn DAC in mint condition. Asking $1200.

Like new with original box, manual, original power cord and remote. Purchased directly from Mytek in May, 2016. List price new is $1,995.00. This DAC is still hot with no used units on Audiogon or eBay. I am including an iFi iPurifier2 and an iFi Mercury USB cable. Both just 3 months old.

The unit is in like new condition but here's what you need to know:

1. The gain was too high for my active loudspeakers with built-in Hypex amplifiers and it caused them to clip and distort. I installed the gain-lowering jumper that is located on the right side of the unit (you can't miss it) and it resolved the issue. If the gain is too low for your system just take the cover off and remove the jumper. That's it.

2. The latest Brooklyn firmware is v2.22. The firmware in this unit is v2.21. The latest firmware is buggy and caused my files to be read in weird resolutions. Stick with v2.21 (trust me). It works perfectly with every one of my files and will with all of yours.

There are tons of positive reviews on this unit. A quick Google search is all you need.

PayPal only. Free shipping - and to lower 48 only.

Thanks for looking.

Slush

« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2017, 02:15 pm by SlushPuppy »

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
This is an awesome dac at an unbeliveable price.  Almost tempted to send mine back and buy this one but that's a crappy thing to do so I won't. 

GregC

Check PM

SlushPuppy

Thanks to everyone who PM'd me about this DAC, but it sold just 30 minutes after I listed it.

Cheers!

Slush

srb

If you modify the original first post subject title and replace the FS: prefix with SOLD: it will then actually show as sold in the topic lists.

SlushPuppy

If you modify the original first post subject title and replace the FS: prefix with SOLD: it will then actually show as sold in the topic lists.

Done. Thanks!

mrvco

I have a Brooklyn NIB on the way now, but at that price I would have bought this one as a spare if nothing else.  Congrats to the lucky buyer.

GregC

Dang, missed it by that.... much.