WTB Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter

billmcc

I'm looking for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I just bought a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer from a fellow AC member. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. I would much prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

I'm still looking for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I just bought a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer from a fellow AC member. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

I'm still on the prowl for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I just bought a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer from a fellow AC member. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

Thought I'd give this another chance hoping someone is selling a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

I'm not giving up! Hoping someone is selling a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

Hoping someone is doing some spring cleaning and is selling a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

Still on the hunt for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

Still looking for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

Well of course I'm still searching for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter :). I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

I'm hoping Santa will find a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter under his sleigh :). I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

Still looking for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

I'm not giving up! So I'm looking for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

dr_skoobie

billmcc

Re: WTB Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter
« Reply #13 on: 14 May 2019, 10:56 pm »
This one looks lovely!

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=161610.0
Thanks but I'm looking for one with the Raal tweeter. That center does not have the Raal tweeter.

Bill

billmcc

« Reply #14 on: 20 Jul 2019, 07:54 pm »
I'm certainly persistent! Looking for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

I'm back! Looking for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill

billmcc

« Reply #16 on: 13 May 2020, 11:50 am »
I refuse to give up :)! Still looking for a Salk HT2C or Supercharged SongCenter with the RAAL tweeter. I have a pair of HT2-TLs with Mexican Cocobolo veneer. So it'd be great to get that veneer but I'm flexible as to the veneer. Definitely prefer that the center be rear ported. Original box and packing a preference as well. So if anyone has one of these centers for sale or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks :)!

Bill