Like new Emotiva XPA-2 for sale

dgshtav

Like new Emotiva XPA-2 for sale
« on: 12 Jul 2009, 07:59 pm »
Emotiva is currently running a special on the XPA-2 amp. $699 plus $25 shipping. Buying direct from Emotiva might be a better option (for only $25 more) for most of you.

That said, any one local to me and picking up in person would still save a good amount of money over new from Emotiva. And yes this is absolutely mint!

If it doesn't sell soon, well.....Emotiva's sale won't last, mine will (until it's sold that is!) -:)

For sale is my XPA-2 (planning on moving up to XPA-1 pair)

Like new and about 5 months old. No scuffs, marks, dings, etc.  Comes with everything that came with it. Was purchased A-stock from Emotiva at the beginning of this year.

Asking $675 plus shipping per actuals $50 flat rate shipping. Local pickups (SFO East Bay Area) welcome.

Paypal CC fees payable by buyer. Other forms of paypal payment do not attract any fees.

Sold and bought a few high $$ items here (and across other forums). References available on request.

I am posting this sale ad through many forums and may not be able to check response/pms on each forum in a timely manner. Hence the best way to contact me about this sale is via email at dgshtav atty gmail dotty com

Let me know of any questions.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: 6 Aug 2009, 08:00 pm by dgshtav »

dgshtav

Re: Like new Emotiva XPA-2 for sale
« Reply #1 on: 1 Aug 2009, 12:10 am »
Still available.