JAMES'S FORUM PHILOSOPHY

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
JAMES'S FORUM PHILOSOPHY
« on: 14 May 2010, 05:50 am »
Hi folks,

I received an email the other day from a gentleman who expressed his concern that if he came on to the Bryston Audiocircle forum and expressed the fact that he preferred another amplifier type to solid state that there may be some offence taken by Bryston or myself.

This is how I responded and I just felt like it was worth sharing with the Bryston Audiocircle group.

Hi Mr. X,

I really think/hope the Bryston forum should be a discussion of all different aspects of the audio world.  I truly welcome thoughtful discussions and divergent points of view as long as they are expressed in a polite and intelligent manner. I do not want the Bryston forum to be 'RAH-RAH' Bryston. I want it to be a forum for Bryston customers and other audiophiles or potential audiophiles to become enlightened and informed in all areas of audio. 

What our industry needs is more people purchasing and enjoying quality audio gear and being educated in the proper ways to make informed choices. So rest assured there would be absolutely no offence taken by Bryston or myself.

james
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2011, 06:46 pm by James Tanner »