RMAF 2011

CIAudio

RMAF 2011
« on: 28 Sep 2011, 04:02 pm »
As mentioned in a previous post, we will not be displaying at RMAF this year due to my 10th wedding anniversary. However, we will have many products in other manufacturers systems there.

ESS Labs will have PLC-1 MKII Passive Line Controller, VDA-2/VAC-1 DAC combo, and D-200 MKII monoblocks powering their loudspeakers in Suite 470 (4th floor).

Daedalus Loudspeakers will be using the D-500 MKII's along with components from ModWright, First Sound, Abbingdon Music Research, and Bolder Cables in Suite 1030 (Marriott Tower).

Please stop by and give them a listen!

Occam

Re: RMAF 2011
« Reply #1 on: 28 Sep 2011, 04:18 pm »
Sorry to hear that you won't be there. I was looking forward to hearing the speakers you'd been developing that I heard at last year's RMAF,(which were quite impressive) as well as your latest iterations of your amps. How is progress going on the speakers?

Congrats on the 10th anniversary. After 37 years, I don't think my wife would change theater tickets for an anniversary celebration.

Regards,
Paul

CIAudio

Re: RMAF 2011
« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2011, 05:01 pm »
The SoulSister Loudspeaker is getting closer...

After trying almost every off-the-shelf driver in existence, I realized the only way to get the desired result is to design our own drivers. Although the prototype we had at the show was very good, I want to create something really special. The development of the drivers has taken extra time but will be worth the wait. I hope to be shipping production models by the end of the year or early 2012.

The wife wanted to do something special for our 10th, so Maui it is... next year, I'm off the hook  :D