Introduction to Cube Audio and new fullrange drivers.

NavyDoc

• Virabus mari victoria
Re: Introduction to Cube Audio and new fullrange drivers.
« Reply #20 on: 11 Dec 2017, 03:38 pm »
Just to give you guys an idea of how cool looking these drivers are, some quick pics of my current OB

Looks awesome! How is the performance?

Dynky

« Reply #21 on: 11 Dec 2017, 05:23 pm »
I like them a lot, so much even that I sold their predecessors a few weeks after the switch, those were a pair of Alpair 12P Gen2...no slouch either  :wink:

OzarkTom

« Reply #22 on: 17 Dec 2017, 05:44 pm »
I would love to hear a pair of the new Cube Magus speakers or drivers. I wonder if they would slip in my 8" Audio Nirvana cabinets.

Here is a very new review.

http://hifiknights.com/reviews/speakers/cube-audio-magus/

NavyDoc

• Virabus mari victoria
« Reply #23 on: 8 Feb 2018, 01:44 pm »
Hello to all AudioCircle users.

We are two very passionate guys from Poland, who had a quest to create the best full range speakers possible. We devoted last couple of years for that mission and we did not hesitate to follow the hard way.

What is the end result?

At this point we have 2 completely new and innovative full range drivers -  Cube Audio Fa8 and Fc8.

Are these drivers suitable for use on a front loaded horn? Thinking of pairing with a BD Design Orsis 150 horn.

Thanks,
Steve

planet10

• Industry Participant
  • Frugal-phile (tm)
    • planet10-hifi
« Reply #24 on: 8 Feb 2018, 10:52 pm »
Maybe.

We are working on a horn loaded double reflex for a client with F8 Magus.

dave

NavyDoc

• Virabus mari victoria
« Reply #25 on: 9 Feb 2018, 03:52 pm »
Maybe.

dave

That should be interesting!

NavyDoc

• Virabus mari victoria
« Reply #26 on: 24 Apr 2018, 01:16 am »
Maybe.

dave

I see that Woden Design has updated his site, the Rubik is the speaker I believe you are referring to...I am assuming it's going well or he wouldn't have put a placeholder on his site.

Interesting to say the least.

planet10

• Industry Participant
  • Frugal-phile (tm)
    • planet10-hifi
« Reply #27 on: 24 Apr 2018, 05:39 am »
I am in the midst of a website update. There are more boxes to put up and details to sort.

dave

planet10

• Industry Participant
  • Frugal-phile (tm)
    • planet10-hifi
« Reply #28 on: 24 Apr 2018, 05:48 am »
Rubik BTW got rave reviews from the builder.

dave

CubeAudio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #29 on: 14 Jul 2018, 06:48 am »
Hello Guys,

I want to do some update on our latest development. The 10 inch fullrange drivers are finally here and we are very happy with their performance.

What is new:

1. Cube Audio F10

8 Kg of ferrite magnets capable of delivering 2.1 Tesla in 9mm magnetic gap. 

2. Cube Audio F10 Neo

1.5 Kg of neodymium magnets capable of delivering 2.4 Tesla in 9mm magnetic gap.

3. Cube Audio Nenuphar loudspeakers

TQWT speakers based on F10 Neo drivers.

Nenuphar loudspeaekrs received AV Showrooms award:

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask them   :D

neilspeed

« Reply #30 on: 7 Jun 2020, 03:40 am »
I was wondering if anyone is producing flat packs speaker cabinets for the Cube Audio speakers.  Since no crossovers are utilized this could be a simple build.  Any feedback or comments would be highly appreciated.

CubeAudio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #31 on: 8 Feb 2022, 12:49 pm »
Hello,

We have not had a presence here in a long time, but we are here to change that.

A lot has happened since we first introduced ourselves. We have developed amazing 8- and 10-inch full-range drivers and Nodymium-based loudspeakers that have received very good feedback and many prestigious awards (like Loonar Eclipse from 6moons for the Nenuphar speakers - review link here https://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/cubeaudio2/1.html).

In the meantime, we have moved our small manufactory to larger premises and have also set up a listening room where our visitors can listen to the speakers and where we will record speaker comparisons for YouTube.

Recently, we developed the new F10 Select - a 10-inch full-range loudspeaker that is used in Jazzon speakers. You can find the latest review of these speakers on 6moons - link https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio8/.

We are also in the process of expanding the range of DY enclosures for all DIY enthusiasts. Since we started as avid DIYers, we want to share more knowledge and the most requested projects with the community. We plan to release 3 new plans for single driver spekaers cabinets and an Open Baffle design soon.

So if you have any questions about the speakers or full range drivers or want to know how things work, please do not hesitate to ask us.

Please visit our website - www.cubeaudio.eu for more information

dcbingaman

• Industry Participant
  • VPE Aerospace Consulting, LLC - LDW Model 1
« Reply #32 on: 31 Dec 2022, 05:27 pm »
Hello,

We have not had a presence here in a long time, but we are here to change that.

A lot has happened since we first introduced ourselves. We have developed amazing 8- and 10-inch full-range drivers and Nodymium-based loudspeakers that have received very good feedback and many prestigious awards (like Loonar Eclipse from 6moons for the Nenuphar speakers - review link here https://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/cubeaudio2/1.html).

In the meantime, we have moved our small manufactory to larger premises and have also set up a listening room where our visitors can listen to the speakers and where we will record speaker comparisons for YouTube.

Recently, we developed the new F10 Select - a 10-inch full-range loudspeaker that is used in Jazzon speakers. You can find the latest review of these speakers on 6moons - link https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio8/.

We are also in the process of expanding the range of DY enclosures for all DIY enthusiasts. Since we started as avid DIYers, we want to share more knowledge and the most requested projects with the community. We plan to release 3 new plans for single driver spekaers cabinets and an Open Baffle design soon.

So if you have any questions about the speakers or full range drivers or want to know how things work, please do not hesitate to ask us.

Please visit our website - www.cubeaudio.eu for more information

Audiophiles and DIYer's.  VPE Electrodynamics has recent experience with the New for 2022 F10 Select.  it is an excellent driver and far exceeds the bandwidth and performance of the Fc8.  We have incorporated this driver into our new "Crystal Dipole" update of the Pass SLOB and developed a world class Open Baffle speaker that we will be introducing at AXPONA in April 2023.  Attached are some illustrations and pictures.  The second two are front and back views of the new Crystal Dipole which combines the F10 Select with a 20" x 40" 1/2" thick acrylic baffle, an Eminence 15" slot-loaded dipole woofer, and a Dayton Audio SPA500DSP Class D amplifier with built-in parametric filtering and EQ.  The sound is phenomenal ! 

The amplitude vs. frequency plots shows the room power response measured with an RTA for three operating modes: 1) F10 Select only, 2) Eminence woofer (EQ'ed) only, and 3) the composite room power response.  The response is pretty flat with the exception of the small peak at 60 Hz which is a room artifact.  The driver has extended frequency response above 8Khz on-axis which is nor reflected in these RTA curves.

This driver is highly recommended for DIY projects, but if you aren't handy with a soldering iron and a saber saw, you can buy a pair from VPE factory direct early in 2023 with any wood frame finish and any shade of acrylic you desire.  Keep an eye on our website for updates !