ZenWave Super AC Power Sale! GTX Receptacles, Plugs, Power Cables!

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
I need to clear out some old and/or demo parts. This is going to be MAJOR SALE, I can't post prices publicly so please shoot me a PM or email at dave@zenwaveaudio.com for prices. I think you'll be very happy you did, we're talking HUGE DISCOUNTS!

1. Demo AC power plugs. Used on demo cables. Guaranteed to have functioning wire and strain relief clamps.

- Furutech FI-28M(G) 15A AC power plugs with gold plating, several available

- Furutech FI-11(R) 15A IEC plugs with rhodium plating, several available

- Furutech FI-31(G) 20A IEC plug with gold plating, one left SOLD

- Neotech UPOCC plugs (THESE ARE BRAND NEW) 2 Male 15A AC plugs with gold plating, 1 15A IEC plug with rhodium plating

2. Furutech GTX(R) Receptacles - old non-NCF version. BRAND NEW and burned-in on my cable cooker. If you don't want to spend big $ on the new NCF version this is the next best thing. Retail price was near the same as the new NCF but I'm going to make these price competitive with lesser receptacles making this the absolute best value in AC receptacles available. A note to my competition: this has been approved by US distributors so save your time complaining.  :P

3. ZenWave PL Power Cables: Demo cables still in excellent shape. Mostly 6 ft cables but I have a couple 4ft'ers. 11 and 14 gauge available. FI-50 Plugs on many, also Neotech UPOCC and Furutech FI-28/11 level plugs. These demos are being sold as the plugs on them are either older models (the FI-50 has been upgraded to the FI-50 NCF) or the plugs will no longer be used as I'm switching to FI-28M(R) and FI-28(R) AC and IEC plugs.

The PL cable is extremely neutral and quiet. It uses litz wire in which the stranding is individually insulated and it's wrapped in a cotton jacket which provides great damping. The cables are extremely flexible and easy to route as well. For both 11 and 14 gauge versions the ground is 11 gauge which provides a very low impedance ground path at all frequencies. The 11g version contains over 6000 runs of 44g UPOCC copper wire.

At demo prices these power cables can't be touched. Prices will be lower than the cost of the wire and plugs used to make them! Email me for more info and pricing! dave@zenwaveaudio.com

« Last Edit: 11 Jul 2017, 05:51 pm by DaveC113 »

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Thanks everyone for your interest!  :thumb:

Some things have sold but plenty left!  Here's a list of demo PL power cables for sale. I have a good number of them as I use them throughout my own system as well as sending them on demos. :)  All left are 6 ft long, but that's actually a benefit with power cables, and these are very flexible so dealing with some extra length is easy.

PL14: 14 gauge, 6ft length, Neotech Plugs (gold AC, rhodium IEC) 3 available

PL14: 14 gauge, 6ft length, Furutech FI-50 plugs, 2 available  SALE PENDING ON BOTH

PL11: 11 gauge, 6ft length, Furutech FI-50 plugs, 2 available  SALE PENDING ON BOTH

PL11: 11 gauge, 4ft length, Furutech FI-50 plugs SOLD

PL11: 11 gauge, 6ft length, Furutech gold plated FI-28 and FI-31 20 AMP IEC PLUG
« Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017, 04:10 pm by DaveC113 »

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Lists updated!

I still have plenty of GTX(R) receptacles,  FI-28M(G) AC plugs and FI-11(R) IEC plugs at amazing prices!  :) 

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
FI-11 IEC and FI-28 male plugs are going fast, but I still have a couple sets left.  I also have two Neotech UPOCC/gold male plugs and one rhodium IEC.

Three PL14 power cables with Neotech UPOCC copper plugs are available for a very good deal.

And GTX(R) receptacles... none have sold so far and I need these gone. Contact me on these, you won't be sorry!  :) 

Delta77

I bought (3) PC's three weeks ago, and Spaeker cables last week , oh yeah and a receptacle as well. So it may not be easy ,but I would really kick myself if I didn't ask for a PM on your prices. Thanks Delta77...

nature boy

Got my order in with Dave :thumb:

NB

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
There's still some stuff left at amazing prices!

-PL14 14 gauge PC with FI-50s (one left) SOLD
-PL14 14 gauge PC with Neotech Plugs (two left) SOLD

- Furutech FI-28M(G) Male AC Plugs, FI-11(R) 15A IECs, and GTX-D(R) receptacles... Not many left, the AC plugs are used but in great shape, the GTX receptacles are new.

- EDIT: Also have Neotech AC Plugs, brand new. One set AC and IEC.

Thanks to all who have shown interest, I really appreciate it! I'm also glad those who might not have been able to afford this stuff at normal prices have a chance to acquire it for less.
« Last Edit: 1 Aug 2017, 12:53 am by DaveC113 »

nature boy

New receptacles installed and burning in.  I'll share some observations after they settle in over the next few days.

NB

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Update! Just a few things left....

All ZenWave PL power cables are SOLD OUT.

However, I have another set of Furutech FI-28M(G) and FI-11(R) and a set of Neotech AC and IEC plugs I can install on Furutech FP-S55N 10g nano power cable, and I'd be willing to do the install for free, free shipping, free burn-in. So these will be exceptionally high value and with the S55N cable at "only" $58/ft you'll get an amazing deal on a power cable and help me move the last remaining sets of AC plugs. Contact me for prices, you'll be glad you did! PM me here or email dave@zenwaveaudio.com.

OR, I have the plugs for sale by themselves. I also have one more used/demo Furutech FI-31(G) 20A IEC plug I need to get rid of.

Also, I have only 3 more Furutech GTX-D(R) receptacles left I can give great deals on.