SOLD: HDPLEX 100w Linear Power Supply

Cappy

SOLD: HDPLEX 100w Linear Power Supply
« on: 2 Dec 2016, 07:25 pm »
HDPLEX 100w Linear Power Supply.  Price is $265 which includes Fed-Ex ground shipping in the U.S. and Paypal fees.

Excellent condition.   Purchased in August 2015.  This is a warm and resolved sounding power supply.  It is very flexible!

I used this LPSU successfully with 1) an HDPLEX H1.S fanless PC via 19v, 2) powering an SSD via 5v, 3) powering a Regen via adjusted 7.5v, 4) powering a fiber optic Ethernet box at 9v, and 5) powering my MicroRendu at adjusted 7.5v.  Now I've moved my PC away from the living room and use an Uptone Audio LPS-1 with the MicroRendu.

The four outputs are:  19v, 12v, 9v, and 5v outputs.  The 9v output is adjustable down to 5v via an internal pot on the PCB.  The current model has the adjustment knob on the back panel, and the adjustable range is different.  Also, the 19v output is fixed while the newer units go down to 15v.  The current model  has a USB (3.1 I believe) power connection which doesn’t exist on this unit.

Most of the specs, otherwise, are the same as the current version, which is linked here:  http://www.hd-plex.com/HDPLEX-Fanless-Linear-Power-Supply-for-PC-Audio-and-CE-device.html

It has the 160VA R-Core transformer, supports dual AC voltage, has no hum, uses ELNA caps, has over current protection on all outputs, is fanless and silent, and has a heavy aluminum chassis.

All the original parts I received are included, plus the fabric bag to contain parts, and the original box.  The parts are:
•    XLR-7.4/5.0mm cable for 19v input
•    XLR-5.5/2.5-2.1mm cable for 12v input
•    5.5/2.2 Molex 4Pin bridge cable for 5v to SSD, PCI cards, etc.
•    Two GX16-2---5.5*2.5/2.1mm dual purpose connector cable for 9v and 5v connections

Important:  Note that the current HDPLEX LPSU includes more bits and bobs than what I got.  You can see the additional connectors in the current package listed at the above hd-plex.com link at the “Package Contents” tab.  Also, no power cord was originally included.  An after market power cord definitely improves things.

This LPSU is fairly heavy at about 12 lbs for the unit and 16 lbs for my full carefully packed double boxed packaging.

My Audiogon id is "williamdc" for references.

« Last Edit: 3 Dec 2016, 06:31 am by Cappy »

this_is_vv

Re: FS: HDPLEX 100w Linear Power Supply
« Reply #1 on: 2 Dec 2016, 08:08 pm »
Pmed

Cappy

Re: FS: HDPLEX 100w Linear Power Supply
« Reply #2 on: 3 Dec 2016, 06:30 am »
Sold to VV.