DA-RMa speakers for sale in the UK

david12

DA-RMa speakers for sale in the UK
« on: 22 Jan 2015, 09:41 am »
 I hope Lou doesn't mind me hijacking this site, but my DA-RMa's are for sale, listed on Audiogon at the moment. I am not deserting Daedalus speakers, but hope to upgrade in the line, if I can sell them.
 There aren't many pairs of Lou's speakers in Europe, if anyone might be interested, this may be your only chance to find a second hand pair. I am happy to deliver in England and the near continent, Northern France, Belgium, Holland, Western Germany etc.
  If anyone might be interested, send me a PM
   Thanks David

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
Re: DA-RMa speakers for sale in the UK
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2015, 06:52 pm »
I hope Lou doesn't mind me hijacking this site, but my DA-RMa's are for sale, listed on Audiogon at the moment. I am not deserting Daedalus speakers, but hope to upgrade in the line, if I can sell them.
 There aren't many pairs of Lou's speakers in Europe, if anyone might be interested, this may be your only chance to find a second hand pair. I am happy to deliver in England and the near continent, Northern France, Belgium, Holland, Western Germany etc.
  If anyone might be interested, send me a PM
   Thanks David

I don't normally encourage posting for sale here but this is an exception as I do want to help David sell these so he can get a new pair of Athena's(?).  It is a bit challenging to do the upgrade overseas, it can be done as I have found an international shipper that is VERY affordable, but a new pair would really be great for him. 

These are a very sweet pair in quartersawn white oak with matching stands, they have the all-poly and are a top rate speaker as is.
Hopefully David will post some pictures   :thumb:

david12

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jan 2015, 02:52 pm »

Photos should be attached, as Lou suggested. If they don't appear, they are on the audiogon site
   David

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jan 2015, 03:18 pm »