That's what we call : LUCKY !

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: That's what we call : LUCKY !
« Reply #1 on: 30 Aug 2014, 07:02 pm »
Do you think this video is real?
As you are a experiencied photografer certainly you are aware this video is assembled by some ''videoshop'' software.

Guy 13

« Reply #2 on: 31 Aug 2014, 12:31 am »
Do you think this video is real?
As you are a experiencied photografer certainly you are aware this video is assembled by some ''videoshop'' software.

Hi FullRangeMan.
I will not argue with anyone about the authenticity of the video,
I just find it more or less entertaining or fun.
Of course it could be a fake, but I am no expert at video alternation/modification,
so I won't comment.

Guy 13

charmerci

« Reply #3 on: 31 Aug 2014, 11:48 am »
It's possible.

As a former hard core mountain biker, I've had two fun "crashes." My bike went down a too steep rock ledge, it started going back wheel over front and I simply jumped over the handlebars and landed on my feet. The second was almost the same going over the handlebars except I went into a roll on my back and even popped up on my feet facing back up the hill, all in one quick motion.

Guy 13

« Reply #4 on: 31 Aug 2014, 12:07 pm »
It's possible.

As a former hard core mountain biker, I've had two fun "crashes." My bike went down a too steep rock ledge, it started going back wheel over front and I simply jumped over the handlebars and landed on my feet. The second was almost the same going over the handlebars except I went into a roll on my back and even popped up on my feet facing back up the hill, all in one quick motion.

Hi charmerci....and you are still here to tell us about it.
Lucky you ! :lol:

Guy 13

geowak

« Reply #5 on: 31 Aug 2014, 01:26 pm »
As we all know, everything you read and see on the internet is true. That being said, this one looks real to me. The time counter in the bottom right of the clip shows that 1 second passed during that crash. That looks correct. If the video is fabricated, someone did a great job!!

apollophono

« Reply #6 on: 1 Sep 2014, 09:10 am »
My question is: How did the driver know how fast to go so
that the rider would land on his feet.  Now that is pretty
amazing.   :rotflmao:

My bad.  It's late. I just got off from work and I'm tired. 
I'll try to keep the bad jokes to a minimum.  Carry on.