• The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Customer feedback - BP26 and 4B SST2 - Australia
« on: 1 Aug 2015, 12:41 pm »
MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: BP-26/4B SST2 – Customer Feedback

July 2015

“Hi there,

I just picked up my new Bryston 4B SST2 and BP26/MPS2 and after it taking me about 4 hours to set up in my listening room, I am up and going.

Must say that the combination is really good out of the box and sounds much clearer and more dynamic than my previous system.

The Bryston gear is so well made and jet black quiet compared to my older replaced gear.

Here is an ordinary photo of my set up showing the new Bryston 4B/BP26 now installed. The room is quite small but it is what I have been allocated by the boss.

The left top of the cabinet is waiting for the Linn LP12 to come back from upgrade.

As you can see the den has been turned into a music room essentially and the artwork is all based on that theme. The centre pic is the Album Cover for "Disraeli Gears" by Cream signed by Martin Sharpe.

The photo at left is by Astrid Kirchherr and shows John Lennon in his friend Stewart Sutcliffe's attic studio a few days after he died of a brain haemorrhage.

The Sgt Peppers Album Cover is taken from the original Apple plates.”

Robert (Melbourne Australia)

redbook

• the music is the blood...........
Re: Customer feedback - BP26 and 4B SST2 - Australia
« Reply #1 on: 1 Aug 2015, 05:07 pm »
  Congrats on those great units...... :thumb:

Spyman

« Reply #2 on: 1 Aug 2015, 06:10 pm »
I have the same set up, along with the BDP-1 and BDA-1 and I think this is the best system I've ever had. I just got the preamp a couple of weeks ago and I've been doing a LOT of listening since then. Everything is so "right there".

Enjoy your new gear. I sure am!

Terry

doveman

« Reply #3 on: 4 Aug 2015, 08:02 am »
Cool. My ideal setup is the 4Bsst2 and BP26, still dreaming.