SOLD Red Spade PSE-144 point source elliptical unity Horns black w/xover,

hum4god

SOLD SOLD SOLD

i thought i would never sell these horns as they are the most gorgeous horns i have ever owned but in the space i am now they are just way too big , i tried for a while but finally decided to move on to more appropriate , smaller speakers.

all drivers are installed , connected with neotech solid core CCC copper cables .

speakers come with crossover board designed and assembled by Red Spade , ready to plug into the pse-144 and your amp w/ belden 5000 12awg cables . xover frequency is 250hz. so you just need a bass solution to cover below.

the horn mouth is 35"x25" about 20" deep .

color is black .

more information is available on the red spade web page .

http://www.redspade.com.au/audio/PSE-144.php

http://www.redspade.com.au/audio/PSE-144-point-source.php

i am offering to deliver them in the area minneapolis , madison, milwaukee , chicago or meet there.

shipping:

i have the original boxes but have to check how the horns will fit now that the drivers are attached , most likely need to ship on a pallet by freight due to size , details would have to be discussed.

i have all assembly instructions from Red Spade Audio and will forward all documentation to the buyer.

asking $3750

as always paypal adds fees

also selling :

four Acoustic Elegance TD12x

first watt m2, J2 and F3

« Last Edit: 23 Feb 2016, 11:15 pm by hum4god »

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
You've got some great stuff for sale and I'm frankly shocked that you really want to sell that PSE-144! I would put it in storage until the time comes and use a pair of ELAC F5's temporarily.

Good luck on your sale(s) and great price for a SOTA product. With some time, measurements and good integration with sub(s), one can be very, very happy for years to come.

Best,
Anand.

hum4god

thanks Anand
unfortunately i really don't have the space anymore and could use the money for other things.
here are some photos:

hum4god

hum4god

hum4god

hum4god

hum4god

new years bump