FS: Daedalus/Bolder SE speaker cables - 8 ft SOLD

genjamon

FS: Daedalus/Bolder SE speaker cables - 8 ft SOLD
« on: 5 Feb 2017, 02:16 am »
I bought these recently from a fine gentleman here on AC, to try with my Daedalus DA-RMa V2 speakers.  I wanted to get a taste of what Lou's current speaker cable designs might sound like.  Over the phone, Lou said the $500 I paid was a great bargain on these.  His current line, manufactured for him by Wywires, he said will have additional resolution, but this set of cables give a good picture of the overall approach to presentation, and are no slouches either in the detail department.

After listening to them for several days, I have to agree.  They are a very well balanced set of cables, with a relaxed, open wide and deep soundstage - really well balanced across the frequency spectrum.  Better balanced than my other speaker cables for sure, which are a bit tipped up in upper midrange/treble frequency in comparison, and with similar level of detail.  They have me very interested in what the current (MUCH more expensive) cables made by Wywires sound like if they add detail and refinement with the same balanced presentation. 

So, I'm selling them, and some other equipment, trying to free up enough cash to invest in the next level up.  I just got married a month ago, so cash flow is really tight, and the only way to invest in the system is through selling stuff. 

They're in great shape, other than some tightening marks on the spades (they're a bit on the heavier/stiffer side of things and need some significant tightening to make sure they stay secure on binding posts, depending on orientation of binding posts on amp/speakers). 

I'm offering at $OLD shipped within contiguous 48 US, the same as what I paid.  But feel free to make an offer.

Pics available upon request.
« Last Edit: 7 Mar 2017, 04:25 am by genjamon »

genjamon

Re: FS: Daedalus/Bolder SE speaker cables - 8 ft
« Reply #1 on: 24 Feb 2017, 05:17 pm »
Bump - offers accepted

genjamon

Re: FS: Daedalus/Bolder SE speaker cables - 8 ft
« Reply #2 on: 6 Mar 2017, 07:20 pm »
SOLD
« Last Edit: 7 Mar 2017, 04:25 am by genjamon »