Ryan Scott will be in Beverly Hills, Florida 5/9/15

fex02

Anyone interested in hearing the Joule White speaker from Vapor Audio should consider a visit while he is here , setting up my system.
Or a later date if you can not make it.
email fendryck@tampabay.rr.com cell 352 476 2819.

GentleBender

Re: Ryan Scott will be in Beverly Hills, Florida 5/9/15
« Reply #1 on: 6 May 2015, 04:25 pm »
There's no way I can make it this Saturday, but I would love to give them a listen sometime. Summer is crazy for me with all the birthdays and other family obligations. Have you heard any of Vapor's speakers before ordering the Joules? :scratch:

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 6 May 2015, 04:32 pm »
Francis - will reply to your email you sent (just got back home from the gym).  I plan to be there Saturday. 

dpatters

« Reply #3 on: 6 May 2015, 04:56 pm »
Welcome to the Vapor Joule family!! We are growing.  Please post some pics and enjoy your speakers :thumb:

Best,

Don P.

electricbear

« Reply #4 on: 6 May 2015, 05:11 pm »
Hi Francis, I have to work this Saturday otherwise you know I'd be there. We will be in the Tampa area ( Oldsmar ) from June 1 so you'll be getting a visit from me real soon.

fex02

« Reply #5 on: 6 May 2015, 05:22 pm »
DARN TIM.would love you and Ryan in the same room.My two audio Guru's.
Your welcome anytime.The audiophile club is anxious to meet you.
I bragged about you a little.

fex02

« Reply #6 on: 6 May 2015, 05:28 pm »
There's no way I can make it this Saturday, but I would love to give them a listen sometime. Summer is crazy for me with all the birthdays and other family obligations. Have you heard any of Vapor's speakers before ordering the Joules? :scratch:

Yes. drove there with my daughter from Kentucky , while visiting her.
I loved the speaker, but, invested in Ryan and Pete's integrity.
Doing business on a handshake is a throw back to times i really miss.
This company is based on perfection and i chose them as a result.
Hopefully Ryan will send me a pic.I gave him license to pick the colors.!

fex02

« Reply #7 on: 6 May 2015, 05:29 pm »
Welcome to the Vapor Joule family!! We are growing.  Please post some pics and enjoy your speakers :thumb:

Best,

Don P.
thanks

mav52

« Reply #8 on: 6 May 2015, 05:46 pm »
Anyone interested in hearing the Joule White speaker from Vapor Audio should consider a visit while he is here , setting up my system.
Or a later date if you can not make it.
email fendryck@tampabay.rr.com cell 352 476 2819.

If it wasn't for the upcoming 'Mothers Day weekend' I would drive over from Palm Coast.

fex02

« Reply #9 on: 6 May 2015, 06:16 pm »
come whenever you would like.

spreadspectrum

« Reply #10 on: 6 May 2015, 06:21 pm »
Francis,

Congratulations, and I am envious that you get the privilege of Ryan's company.  I will have the somewhat less agreeable privilege of a visit from a shipping company grease back who will deliver mine!  Seriously - shouldn't be that bad.  And who knows, maybe the shipping company is a haven for closet audiophiles...

Wouldn't surprise me if images pop up soon, as Ryan has mentioned your speakers in recent conversation.  As an aside, and after going through this, I would have no issues with letting him run wild with the finish and veneer.  He has proven to be a wizard in this arena.

Have fun - I'll be looking forward to some posts from the weekend's experiences.

Ryan (the lesser)

fex02

« Reply #11 on: 6 May 2015, 06:46 pm »
thanks

pconley2

« Reply #12 on: 6 May 2015, 07:00 pm »
First of all, as DPatters says, welcome to the family, I think we all have enjoyed, and been rewarded by, the leap of faith that working with Ryan brings.
I am curious, however, if Fex01 is going to order the Perfect Storms and Fex03 the Nimbuses :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #13 on: 7 May 2015, 02:16 am »
Can't wait to visit and set these up!  I'm just putting the finishing touches on right now, touch up buffing, making things perfect. 

I know the plan is to have people over Saturday for listening.  I didn't even realize until I read it here, but Sunday is Mothers Day, I imagine that would rule it out for many people, maybe not, but I'll probably be around Sunday too.  And plan on sticking around as long as it takes for the weather to cooperate so that we can get offshore and slay some grouper  :thumb:  My wife would be very upset if I didn't come back with a full ice chest.

dex67

« Reply #14 on: 7 May 2015, 01:25 pm »
Ryan,

When are you coming to Jersey? :)

GentleBender

« Reply #15 on: 7 May 2015, 02:12 pm »
Yes. drove there with my daughter from Kentucky , while visiting her.
I loved the speaker, but, invested in Ryan and Pete's integrity.
Doing business on a handshake is a throw back to times i really miss.
This company is based on perfection and i chose them as a result.
Hopefully Ryan will send me a pic.I gave him license to pick the colors.!
That is commitment! I rolled the dice after reading everything I could find about the Vapor crew. So glad I did! I'd love to be there to meet Ryan this weekend to shake his hand and thank him for my beautiful sounding Auroras they built. Not to mention hearing your Joule Whites sing. One day... 8)

Have you picked out your opening song or album to commemorate them? :banana piano: :violin: :drums: :rock:

Phil A

« Reply #16 on: 7 May 2015, 02:14 pm »
Rumor has it - it is this - (Vapor Trail) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ZS7HSy6cw

Donald

« Reply #17 on: 7 May 2015, 03:09 pm »
come whenever you would like.

Live in Flagler Beach, Fl. Would also like to hear these puppies. However, timing bad for me also this particular weekend. Would like to cruise over another time.

mav52

« Reply #18 on: 7 May 2015, 04:10 pm »
Live in Flagler Beach, Fl. Would also like to hear these puppies. However, timing bad for me also this particular weekend. Would like to cruise over another time.

Hello from the Hammock.    Maybe a trip over later on might fit.

fex02

« Reply #19 on: 7 May 2015, 05:15 pm »
THIS HOUSE IS VAPOR FRIENDLY !