FS: EAD TheatreMaster (LegacyAudio NexStep) with Noble Mods (will accept offers)

Studio19atx

For sale is amazing preamp EAD TheatreMaster (Legacy Audio NexStep) with Noble Mods. This is one the best preamp I have heard, extremely smooth, detailed, accurate and not over bearing. In fact, I like this better than the Mark Levinson or Lexicon preamps I have.

The NexStep was modded by Greg Palma of Noble Electronics costing over $2000

• Eight rectifier diodes have been replaced with a FairChild "Stealth" diode - an exceptional soft recovery diode which minimizes switching transits and ringing in the main power supply circuits
  • Upgraded to Ovation 8 with optional silver/teflon analog passthrough wiring upgrade
  • Four primary analog inputs have been upgraded to Vampire RCA connectors
  • Eight Black Gate capacitors have been added for improved power supply de-coupling in DAC power supply circuits
  • Balanced output wiring has been upgraded to pure silver with teflon sleeving for improved signal path and transparent and natural music via the XLR output connections
  • IEC connector, fuse and fuse holder have been silver plated to enhance over-all sonic quality
  • Noble Electronics Proprietary DNA (Dissipative Noise Attenuation) circuit offers an exceptional rejection of noise and interference coming in through the AC line power supply

The unit is in excellent working condition. The original remote is present but has lost codes. You can get it programmed by Greg for $50. I use Logitech Harmony remote. I can include one if buyer wants it.

Asking $1000 or best offer.

The unit will be professionally packed and shipped via Fedex Ground.

Buyer pays actual shipping.

Payment through PayPal.

Thank you for looking
« Last Edit: 2 Oct 2017, 06:36 pm by Studio19atx »

Studio19atx