Custom Power Stereo Tube Amplifier 2A3 45 6SL7 for Sale NEW

waamamps

• Industry Participant
    • WaamampS

New-Handcrafted Power Stereo Tube Amplifier 2A3 45

Custom Made, Stereo, Power Tube Amplifier with all handwired, point to point circuitry (all tubes) on a garolite board. This amplifier layout has been carefully designed using a combination of Vintage and the highest quality components, such as choke-input power supply, Heyboer output transformers, IEC plug, gold-plated RCA and speaker Jacks. The amplifier has built in volume control and does not need a preamp. You can connect the audio out from an iPod, CD, DVD, MP3, VCR, TV, XM or SIRUS to the input connection. Amplifier was designed utilizes four tubes, 1-6SL7(Input) can be substituted with 5691, 2-45(Output) can be substituted with 2A3 and 1-5Y3(Rectifier) can be substituted with 5U4. All electrolytic capacitors are installed in proper polarity to prevent hum and all grounds are in the correct places. This Amplifier features normal input, volume control, power switch, power indicator, right/left speaker terminals (8 Ohms) and circuit protection. The cabinet is made of solid oak wood, with a beautiful mahogany finish. This Amplifier is complete and plays loud and clear, with a wonderful rich sound. You will be amazed at the bass sound of such a small amplifier. Works great into any 4-16 ohm speakers.

Following completion of amplifier, this amp ran continuously for approximately 72 hours and all functions tested perfectly (amazing sound).

I am an audio technician and specialize in building and restoring vintage equipment with over 20 years of experience.  I take pride and spend many hours in restoring vintage equipment for others to enjoy. I offer a 90 day warranty including parts and labor. After 90 day period, labor will be free of charge.

I guarantee your item will arrive in excellent condition. Item will be fully insured at no extra charge. All items are bubble wrapped, double boxed and guarded with packing peanuts. Item ships with FedEx or UPS. Usually ships the first business day after payment is made. I will email buyer tracking information.

Specifications:
-Input connector -  Two Gold RCA input jacks (Right & Left).
-Built-in volume control (does not need a preamp).
-you can connect the audio out from an iPod, CD, DVD, MP3, VCR, TV, XM or SIRUS to the input connection.
-Tubes 1-6SL7(Pre-amp), 2-45(Output) and 1-5Y3(Rectifier).
-Normal input(R,L), Volume control, Power switch, IEC plug, Power indicator, Speaker terminals(4 & 8 Ohms) and Circuit protection.
-Circuit Type: Single-Ended Class A
-Power Output:12 watts (6 Watts Pre Channel)
-Dimensions: W 13 1/2" x D 11 1/2" x H 2 1/2"

Asking $1199 (Free Shipping), Local pickups (Chicago, IL 60656) welcome.  Any questions please email me at clipper300@att.net

Paypal, Money Order or Personal Checks Accepted.

<
« Last Edit: 3 Aug 2009, 03:33 pm by waamamps »