Linked Events

• Most live sounding audio system in the world hosted by Song : 17 Dec 2016

Most Live Sounding Audio System in the World

WGH

Re: Most Live Sounding Audio System in the World
« Reply #20 on: 6 Mar 2015, 08:57 pm »
Song's Links page has audio show reviews. 6 Moons wrote a glowing review:

Song Audio is an outfit that deserves far greater attention than it has received thus far. I know the folks at SoundStage! would agree. Just check out their thumbs-up reviews of Song Kim's SA-300 MB monoblocks ($4900) and SA-1 tube preamp ($4500). Song teamed up with the folks at Zu and offered a killer system featuring Mr. Kim's awesome gear and Zu Druids. A HiFi match made in heaven if there was ever one. Zu's Sean Casey and Adam Decaria were so impressed, they used Song's gear in their own room. Only with the gain cranked up on the SA-1 and my ear an inch away from the main driver could I detect the faintest hiss from the 101dB Druids. Now, that's from a tube preamp and tube power supply! Sweet. Also on display was Song's Acoustic Monitor loudspeakers, Vasant-K solid-state integrated, SA-34 SB 4 watt SET ($1900) and gussied-up Cecilia integrated. I hear EnjoytheMusic's Steve Rochlin was so impressed, he requested a review loaner.

bluemike

« Reply #21 on: 6 Mar 2015, 09:10 pm »
Fwiw I have heard Mr Song Kim's electronics and speakers and they are pretty impressive
Call me stoked  :thumb:

songaudio

« Reply #22 on: 6 Mar 2015, 11:57 pm »
For more detail information, please visit our website;https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile  for more detail.

Song Kim
« Last Edit: 25 Jan 2017, 05:07 am by songaudio »

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #23 on: 7 Mar 2015, 12:31 am »
Sorry, that just takes me to my own Linked-In page.

ServerAdmin

« Reply #24 on: 9 Mar 2015, 09:28 am »
Song Kim, I'm sorry but you have now started three (maybe more) threads elsewhere on this site. I have no choice but to limit your access to the site. Please post only in this thread, and each of your posts will be approved within a few days. Thank you.

bladesmith

• water quenching steel since 2001....
    • palmer knives
« Reply #25 on: 9 Mar 2015, 09:48 am »
I'll just leave this right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKm160Qcnqs

Bob,

I was confused a bit there, for a moment.  But, I understand now.

Thank you.....

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #26 on: 9 Mar 2015, 01:14 pm »
Bob,

I was confused a bit there, for a moment.  But, I understand now.

Thank you.....
Yea...sorry. It was relevant at one time but due to culling of unnecessary posts, it's now orphaned and looks out of place.
Honestly, it should have gone away with the rest of them.

songaudio

« Reply #27 on: 9 Mar 2015, 07:43 pm »
Dear mresseguie,

For more detail, please visit our website-https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile or send your e-mail to: songkim@songaudio.com

Song Kim

songaudio

« Reply #28 on: 10 Mar 2015, 02:22 am »
Dear Mresseguie,       

For more detail information, please visit our website:     https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile

Song Kim       

songaudio

« Reply #29 on: 10 Mar 2015, 02:32 am »
Dear mresseguie,

All I can do is to refer you to our main website, written by Toronto Star News Paper's Live Concert Critic's commenthttps://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile

Song Kim

ServerAdmin

« Reply #30 on: 10 Mar 2015, 09:35 am »
Hello Song Kim, it was pointed out several times that the link that you are posting does NOT provide any information about Song Audio or the most live audio system in the world.

Please provide a proper online web link that people can access. Or post the the information here in this thread. Thank you.

WGH

« Reply #31 on: 10 Mar 2015, 02:29 pm »
Dear Song Kim,

The internet is strange invention, sometimes links that work for you does not work for everyone else. One example is the LinkedIn link you provide to your "web site".
Even though the link works for you it does not work for anyone else, that is what everyone is trying to tell you, just trust us - it does not work.

In future communication please copy, paste and use the link below when telling people about your web site:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/song-kim/34/17a/92b

Thank you,

Wayne

Guy 13

« Reply #32 on: 10 Mar 2015, 02:39 pm »
Hi Song Kim,
why can't you have a website easily and directly accessible like every manufacturers.
If you want people to know you and buy your products that's the way you should go.
If it was me, but it's not, I would change your:
Most Live Sounding Audio System in the World
for
Most live sound audio system.
The In the world to me sounds a little pretentious.
That's my opinion and should be seen as constructive criticism.
I hope this can help.

Guy 13

Posting pictures here on Audio Circle should be simple
and cut all the complaining about the lack of information of your business....

By the way, I really don't understand the two questions of your poll. Sorry !

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #33 on: 10 Mar 2015, 04:25 pm »
Song Kim,

I'm honored that you posted to me three times. Thank you. I got the message you have been trying unsuccessfully to convey mostly thanks to Wayne's posting the correct link (+1 to WGH).

I really do understand how difficult it is to communicate in a foreign language. I've spent nearly thirty years communicating with Mandarin Chinese speakers. Sometimes I feel as though I'm fluent and can talk all day; other times I feel like a moron because I can't understand what a child is saying to me. :duh: It's been a mostly enjoyable and rewarding experience.

You are attempting to communicate important information to a mostly English speaking audience. Unfortunately, it is obvious that you do not speak/read/write English with anything more than a very basic level.

Hire a translator.

Your amplifier may be the best amp in the world, but I won't buy it because I know there is no way I can communicate with you if there is ever a problem.

Hire a translator.

Hire a translator.

Hire a translator.

Repeat after me.......

WGH

« Reply #34 on: 11 Mar 2015, 02:06 am »
Hi Song Kim,
why can't you have a website easily and directly accessible like every manufacturers.

Song Kim does have a website as I posted on Page 1 but I decided to tackle one problem at a time. An old girlfriend was internet challenged and baby steps always worked out best.

Song Audio web site: http://songaudio.com/index.htm

Yes the LinkedIn page is not what we think of as a website but it is probably the easiest way for Song Kim to update his information.

Wayne

G Georgopoulos

• Restricted
« Reply #35 on: 11 Mar 2015, 02:41 am »
my computer went crazy with his link... :green:
now is ok
with this
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/song-kim/34/17a/92b   ... :thumb:

dB Cooper

« Reply #36 on: 11 Mar 2015, 03:25 am »
Song Kim,

I'm honored that you posted to me three times. Thank you. I got the message you have been trying unsuccessfully to convey mostly thanks to Wayne's posting the correct link (+1 to WGH).

I really do understand how difficult it is to communicate in a foreign language. I've spent nearly thirty years communicating with Mandarin Chinese speakers. Sometimes I feel as though I'm fluent and can talk all day; other times I feel like a moron because I can't understand what a child is saying to me. :duh: It's been a mostly enjoyable and rewarding experience.

You are attempting to communicate important information to a mostly English speaking audience. Unfortunately, it is obvious that you do not speak/read/write English with anything more than a very basic level.

Your amplifier may be the best amp in the world, but I won't buy it because I know there is no way I can communicate with you if there is ever a problem.

Hire a translator.

Hire a translator.

Hire a translator.

Repeat after me.......

While you're at it, a web designer might not be a bad investment either. The landing page is... Well, amateurish is the nicest word I can think of. The only reason I explored the site further was my morbid curiosity generated by this oddly entertaining thread. Otherwise, when I was greeted by what I saw, from a company hoping to entice me to spend $10K for an amp/preamp combo, I would have done a "Run Awaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!". (HINT: "Monty Python and the Holy grail reference.)

BTW, is there a single manufacturer represented here who doesn't believe they make the best equipment you can buy?

Guy 13

« Reply #37 on: 11 Mar 2015, 03:27 am »
Song Kim does have a website as I posted on Page 1 but I decided to tackle one problem at a time. An old girlfriend was internet challenged and baby steps always worked out best.

Song Audio web site: http://songaudio.com/index.htm

Yes the LinkedIn page is not what we think of as a website but it is probably the easiest way for Song Kim to update his information.

Wayne

Hi Wayne,
thanks for the link.
I was finally able to see Song Kim website.
Nice products.
Maybe when I'm back in Canada I will be able to listen to the
Most Live Sounding Audio System in the World ! at a audio Toronto show.

Guy 13

pwag

« Reply #38 on: 11 Mar 2015, 04:08 am »
Looking at Mr. Song Kim's websites, it appears that he has a BA in English Literature and worked in the 2nd U.S. Infantry Division as a translator so maybe this is not a language problem but a lack of proofreading.

Song Kim,

Hire a translator.

Hire a translator.

Hire a translator.

Hire a translator.

Repeat after me.......

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #39 on: 11 Mar 2015, 04:39 am »
Hi, pwag.

Actually, I've sent him PMs and emails trying to get him to understand the problems (it's why he posted to me in this thread), but he just doesn't get it. I'm convinced he doesn't understand. This is why I believe he needs a translator for all his emails and pms.

I won't spend any more time trying to help him.