NaO Note II RS CNC Build

jzexport

Re: NaO Note II RS CNC Build
« Reply #20 on: 21 Nov 2016, 07:33 pm »
Looks great. Can't wait to learn how you like how they sound.

Branwell

« Reply #21 on: 24 Feb 2017, 04:15 am »
Bump

danvprod

« Reply #22 on: 24 Feb 2017, 09:47 pm »
Sorry I have been lacking in responding to this post. I did get everything set up and playing. And after some tweaking of the crossover with John K for my room I got them to a point where I was pretty happy with the sound. They are very good speakers and enjoyable to listen to with no bass boom due to the OB bass. However, I've decided to take my system in another direction after getting (and falling in love with) a Decware tube amp, so I have ended up dis-assembling to NaOs and selling the parts. I only have the cabinets, cable and 12 channel amp left. I'll end up selling those (and the rest of my horn system too), when I can get an interested buyer. Most of this gear (the JBL 2226/2445J cabinets and Crestron CNAMPX 12x60 is a bit specialized wrt resale, but I am sure someone will come along that will be interested. It's all put away for the time being.

Long story short, I would not hesitate to recommend building the NaO Note II RSs. Anyone thinking of building or on the fence about the NaOs should go for it. Especially with the standard woofers, the price/performance ratio is off the charts. I just ended up wanting something a bit simpler.