SOLD: JOB PRE2 Preamplifier - WORLD CLASS GOLMUND BUILD - MINT!!!

jaxwired

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is the just released JOB Pre2 preamplifier.  The JOB products are manufactured by Goldmund.  This was shipped directly to me from the Goldmund factory in Switzerland less than 2 weeks ago.  This is a world class preamp for a budget price.  A minimalist design that leaves the signal as pristine as possible.  This small preamp has a very high quality build that can be seen and felt.  And how does it sound?  Glorious.  Simply beautiful clean detailed sound without a hint of stridency.  Only selling because I decided to stay with my tube preamp.  But there is no doubt in my mind that this JOB is truer to the source than my tube preamp.  I did lots of A/B swaping to compare and I came away greatly impressed that a solid state preamp for this entry level cost could be so impressive. 

This will ship in original double box.  Remote included.   Unit is in new condition. 

PRICE IS FIRM.

« Last Edit: 2 Aug 2014, 12:25 pm by jaxwired »

jaxwired

bump

Ric Schultz

How about some closeups of the interior?  Would love to see what they are doing. 

gab

How about some closeups of the interior?  Would love to see what they are doing.

some interior pics here: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/job/1.html