RCduck7

Re: Super-V's for sale.
« Reply #21 on: 22 Jul 2014, 10:20 am »
They do have the Jupiter caps

Thanks!

Danny Richie

« Reply #22 on: 25 Jul 2014, 05:07 pm »
The seller says he'll take $3,000 to make this a quick sale.

I am now temped to buy them back myself.  :scratch:

Danny Richie

« Reply #23 on: 25 Jul 2014, 06:50 pm »
Owner says they are now sold.

RCduck7

« Reply #24 on: 26 Jul 2014, 11:02 am »
Then i'm just to late.  :(
Just came back from a holiday where i decided on buying these.
I wish the new owner lots of fun with these speakers! :wink:

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
« Reply #25 on: 26 Jul 2014, 11:55 am »
Thank you kindly  :thumb:

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #27 on: 31 Jul 2014, 05:40 pm »

playntheblues

« Reply #28 on: 31 Jul 2014, 07:07 pm »
It won't be + $1,500. when all is said done, everybody thinks it is always about the money, it is not.  You want to know a funny thing, one guy here on AC wouldn't buy them unless I sold them for what I paid for them, people are funny.  The short answer is I love the bass from my BIG Klipsch bass bins, nothing sounds like that.  Their 3db down point is about 38hz but it sounds so good you would think they played down to 20hz.  And they are in the corners not in the middle of the room and they are 104 db eff.  I knew all of this before buying the V's but have wanted to hear them in my room for awhile now.

nrenter

« Reply #29 on: 31 Jul 2014, 09:06 pm »
Good for you. Even if you are "flipping them", more power to you. Markets need market makers. GLWS!

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #30 on: 31 Jul 2014, 09:09 pm »
It won't be + $1,500. when all is said done, everybody thinks it is always about the money, it is not.  You want to know a funny thing, one guy here on AC wouldn't buy them unless I sold them for what I paid for them, people are funny.  The short answer is I love the bass from my BIG Klipsch bass bins, nothing sounds like that.  Their 3db down point is about 38hz but it sounds so good you would think they played down to 20hz.  And they are in the corners not in the middle of the room and they are 104 db eff.  I knew all of this before buying the V's but have wanted to hear them in my room for awhile now.
I believe in capitalism so either way it is what it is. Good luck with the sale.  :thumb:

genjamon

« Reply #31 on: 31 Jul 2014, 09:41 pm »
I believe in capitalism so either way it is what it is. Good luck with the sale.  :thumb:

That's not really capitalism, it's just playing around with the market demand for the product.  What Danny does...now THAT'S capitalism!  Designs stuff, buys the stuff to make it (capital), makes the stuff (adds value) then sells it for more money (profit) than just what he would pay himself for the cost of parts and his own labor (business expenses).  Let's get our definitions straight!  :thumb: :lol:

sfox7076

« Reply #32 on: 31 Jul 2014, 11:49 pm »
That's not really capitalism, it's just playing around with the market demand for the product.  What Danny does...now THAT'S capitalism!  Designs stuff, buys the stuff to make it (capital), makes the stuff (adds value) then sells it for more money (profit) than just what he would pay himself for the cost of parts and his own labor (business expenses).  Let's get our definitions straight!  :thumb: :lol:

No, it is capitalism.  It is arbitrage...

genjamon

« Reply #33 on: 1 Aug 2014, 12:01 am »
Very well, I stand corrected - capital is at work

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage

RCduck7

« Reply #34 on: 1 Aug 2014, 01:12 am »
You want to know a funny thing, one guy here on AC wouldn't buy them unless I sold them for what I paid for them, people are funny.

If i buy those i will spend much more money then you to get them overseas.
If i would not be happy with the speakers and sell them on i would be more then happy if i would get back what i payed for them.
At least i got the opportunity to try these out.

I bet i would be one of the few people trying these speakers out in Europe and raving about them!
« Last Edit: 7 Aug 2014, 12:07 pm by RCduck7 »

playntheblues

« Reply #35 on: 1 Aug 2014, 11:21 am »
It is better to be thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt!  Why do you feel the need to air your dirty laundry here in public.  I never mentioned you by name, nor would I ever embarrass someone like that.  Now with your post everyone knows it was you.  Come on man!  How old are you?
« Last Edit: 1 Aug 2014, 12:56 pm by playntheblues »

Early B.

« Reply #36 on: 1 Aug 2014, 12:03 pm »
https://app.audiogon.com/listings/full-range-g-r-research-super-v-s-all-upgrades-must-see-2014-07-31-speakers-75023-plano-tx

What's the big deal?? If anyone is serious about purchasing these speakers, they can always "make an offer" since the seller provided this option.

playntheblues

« Reply #37 on: 1 Aug 2014, 12:55 pm »
Thank you, common sense prevails  :thumb:

Danny Richie

« Reply #38 on: 1 Aug 2014, 01:21 pm »
I would recommend you guys make amends with one another then you can edit you posts accordingly. 

RCduck7

« Reply #39 on: 7 Aug 2014, 12:04 pm »
I would recommend you guys make amends with one another then you can edit you posts accordingly.

Well, i PM'ed him days ago to seek out a price for shipping & taxes so we can deal again but he didn't reply.
I'm sorry for my last reaction, i didn't thought it through before i started writting. It was a reaction to what caught me by suprise.
He didn' call my name in it, that's right but it was clear to me that he was talking about me.

I cut more then half of my previous post.