For Gary, too...

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
For Gary, too...
« on: 24 Nov 2013, 12:18 am »
***I am still in recovery mode, trying to get orders out after the months long situations that Gayle have had and my recovery from pneumonia.  Thanks for all of the prayers and the grace that has been shown me during this time.***

I want to offer up some of my wares that I have here with all of the proceeds going to Gary Dodd.

Two 1m Discreet USB cables $299.00 : $200.00 each.

One 1m SplitPower USB cable $325.00 :  $250.00

One MPC/SourceOne power cable - Wattgate connectors.   $299.00 : $200.00

Two 2m NetworkOne cryogenically treated cables for $100.00 each.  Yes, they really do make an improvement.

Please take a look at these and buy them.  Gary and Elise need the money.

Dave

goskers

Re: For Gary, too...
« Reply #1 on: 24 Nov 2013, 02:57 am »
Email sent.

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #2 on: 24 Nov 2013, 03:46 am »
Email sent.
Thank you, sir!

Dave

dflee

« Reply #3 on: 24 Nov 2013, 04:11 am »
Nicely done Dave.
Between you and Pete, I am humbled.
Glad to see the boss is letting you come out to play.

Don

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #4 on: 24 Nov 2013, 04:18 am »
Nicely done Dave.
Between you and Pete, I am humbled.
Glad to see the boss is letting you come out to play.

Don
Don, Gayle keeps reminding me to take care of myself.  It is working.... Kinda.  I'm feeling like I am relapsing a bit, so I am taking it easy this weekend.  I hate having to put off work, but no one gets served if I am in the freakin' horse pistol.

And time rolls on ............ :?

Oh, yeah:  thanks again  :D

Dave

ADD

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: 28 Nov 2013, 03:27 am »
Hi Dave,
At this time of Thanks and Giving I also would also like to help our brother Gary. I have a Majik Buss I would like to sell for $300.00. The money will do to Gary.
 Thank you.
Greg or as many of you know me as Egor.

ebag4

« Reply #6 on: 28 Nov 2013, 06:02 am »
Hi Dave,
At this time of Thanks and Giving I also would also like to help our brother Gary. I have a Majik Buss I would like to sell for $300.00. The money will do to Gary.
 Thank you.
Greg or as many of you know me as Egor.
PM sent.

Thanks,
Ed

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #7 on: 28 Nov 2013, 08:20 pm »
Thank you, Greg and Ed.  Every bit helps.

ebag4

« Reply #8 on: 10 Dec 2013, 12:23 am »
Received the Majikbuss, thanks Greg!  This appears to be one of the early units as the serial number is GR001!  I have wanted to try one of Dave's buss units for a long time, now I wish I had made it happen sooner.  I am currently running a Bottlehead Stereomour (built as a power amp) driving GR Research V1s.  With the BH amp and the two servo amps all working together I have always had a slight hum out of these speakers, it was subtle but could be heard from the listening seat (5' away) when no music was playing.  Over the years I have tried various things to eliminate this hum to no avail. 

I plugged the BH, the two servo amps, and a Oppo DVD/SACD player into the MajikBuss, powered up and...bummer, the hum is still there.  So I decided to adjust the hum pots on the BH and VIOLA!, no hum at all, even with my ear stuck in the V1 coax driver!!  Prior to getting the Majikbuss the hum pots would only get the hum down to what I considered acceptable levels.  This alone made this a great deal for me. 

Thanks Dave for designing and building a great product.  Thanks Greg for offering this up to help out Gary.

Best,
Ed 

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #9 on: 10 Dec 2013, 03:12 am »
Received the Majikbuss, thanks Greg!  This appears to be one of the early units as the serial number is GR001! 

Thanks Dave for designing and building a great product.  Thanks Greg for offering this up to help out Gary.

Best,
Ed
My pleasure.  Greg and I thank you for donation to Gary and Elise.

Dave