Lampizator at RMAF 2014 ?

bmoura

Lampizator at RMAF 2014 ?
« on: 11 Jul 2014, 09:54 pm »
I'm wondering if Lampizator will be showing the DSD DAC and the Amber DAC at the upcoming Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver this October.
Any news on that front?

https://audiofest.net/2014/

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: Lampizator at RMAF 2014 ?
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2014, 10:04 pm »
What about the headphone amp?

Gopher

« Reply #2 on: 12 Jul 2014, 01:07 am »
RMAF is not currently on the schedule though there will likely be a few LampizatOr DACs at the show in our official absence.

The Amber won't be shown as we have not brought that to the North American market as of yet...   We will likely arrive on a decision as to the amber soon.

I am itching to get the headphone DAC on hands but as of yet Lukasz is still fine tuning.  Soon though!

Thanks so much for your interest.

Fred

bmoura

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2014, 05:57 am »
RMAF is not currently on the schedule though there will likely be a few LampizatOr DACs at the show in our official absence.

The Amber won't be shown as we have not brought that to the North American market as of yet...   We will likely arrive on a decision as to the amber soon.

I am itching to get the headphone DAC on hands but as of yet Lukasz is still fine tuning.  Soon though!

Thanks so much for your interest.

Fred

If there is info on what vendors will be showing Lampizators at RMAF, do share it.  I would love to have a chance to hear the DSD DAC Lampizator.

On the Amber DAC, that will be a popular one if it is made available in the US and North America market. 
Time will tell if that comes to pass or not.

I agree that there will be interest in the Head DAC.  Looking forward to more info on it (features, specs, price, release date, etc.)

Rusty Jefferson

« Reply #4 on: 4 Oct 2014, 03:50 pm »
I was speaking with John Hillig of Musical Design this week, and he mentioned the room he will be showing in (431) will have a Lampizator DAC brought by one of his dealers for the digital front end. He didn't know which model, however.

Gopher

« Reply #5 on: 5 Oct 2014, 02:15 pm »
Thanks for the interest, guys.  We had a very busy year domestically at LampizatOr North America going from a company that does no shows to having appeared at THE Show in Vegas, AXPONA, THE Show Newport Beach, Capital Audiofest, New York Audio Show and probably something else I'm forgetting.   Unfortunately a trip to RMAF just wasn't in the cards and budget.

That said there will be a couple Lampis floating around in our absence. Another will be Bruce Brown's display in Room 8000 which will have a Lampi DSD dac as part of a setup that includes the new Cavalli Liquid Gold Headphone Amp and the Abyss Headphones.

wisnon