WTB: Sapphire XL or XL2 and Force/Titan Subwoofer

crazytasty

WTB: Sapphire XL or XL2 and Force/Titan Subwoofer
« on: 5 Feb 2011, 09:04 am »
Hello, my name is Charlie and I am looking to buy some aci speakers! I'd prefer the XL2 over the XL but I will buy either. I am also interested in a force XL or titan XL subwoofer, and I would prefer the Titan but again am open to either.

Thanks!

Mudslide

Re: WTB: Sapphire XL or XL2 and Force/Titan Subwoofer
« Reply #1 on: 7 Feb 2011, 03:10 am »
PM sent.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2011, 04:28 pm »
Don't know if you noticed, Frank has a pair of Titans for sale just below your post.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 11 Feb 2011, 12:32 pm »
Good catch! Maybe I should have read the whole thing like I'm always telling my reading students  :duh:

From Frank's ad:
"But they are out of the boxes which I do not have."
"Anyway, I live in the NYC area, and these will not be shipped."

crazytasty

« Reply #4 on: 14 Feb 2011, 02:44 am »
I can a force subwoofer in the Seattle area (where I live) for 450. It is used. Is this a good deal? I'd like to pay 400 for it, seeing as that is the money i received for christmas and my b-day.

crazytasty

« Reply #5 on: 14 Feb 2011, 02:47 am »
Oh, another thing... kind of off topic, I need a usb dac with a headphone amp... any of you guys have one for sale/have one to recommend? I'd like the best for the Sapphires or other comparable speakers that doesn't cost a fortune. Not looking to spend over 500 dollars, would prefer to have it for much less. Remember, I'm a high-school jazz musician with parents that don't like speakers. :)

crazytasty

« Reply #6 on: 14 Feb 2011, 04:51 am »
yes!!! A guy emailed me, saying he had a mint cherry pair for 800 bucks!!! Very excited, I spoke to Fritz Heiler the other day on the phone and besides obviously recommending his speakers he highly recommended the sapphire xl, so I'm very happy I can get one at a good used price. And there is a force XL in Seattle. And I sold some car subwoofers (back when the main thing I liked about audio was bass - I've come a long way). I am very, very excited!