What happened to Mister Big

WireNut

What happened to Mister Big
« on: 15 Apr 2013, 04:42 am »
 What happened to Mister Big?

stereocilia

Re: What happened to Mister Big
« Reply #1 on: 15 Apr 2013, 05:19 am »
No idea.  But I remember hearing that the guitarists hair got hopelessly tangled in an electric drill on stage one time.  That might be the spinal tappest thing that ever happened in real life

decal

« Reply #2 on: 15 Apr 2013, 05:25 am »
They faded away into obscurity like most bands that suck do. Just my opinion of course.

Diamond Dog

• Chameleon, Comedian, Corinthian and Caricature
« Reply #3 on: 15 Apr 2013, 11:52 am »

They are still together, have returned to their original line-up and released an album in 2011 called What If. A lot of the hair-metal bands from that era are still functioning in one form or another, either doing the nostalgia circuit or capitalizing on their on-going popularity in Asia ( the " big in Japan " syndrome ).

D.D.

charmerci

JDoyle

« Reply #5 on: 17 Apr 2013, 09:36 pm »
They faded away into obscurity like most bands that suck do. Just my opinion of course.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but seeing Billy Sheehan play bass is always a treat.  I was fortunate to see him dozens of times playing in local bars while growing up in the 70's... he paid his dues.

~jd

Chazro

« Reply #6 on: 17 Apr 2013, 10:27 pm »
Billy Sheehan has been a member of Niacin, a power trio with organist (yeah, organ!) Mike Novello and drummer extraordinaire Dennis Chambers for over 15 yrs.  Their latest release; 'Krush', jst came out a few weeks ago.