Centrance DACMini CX Class A Headphone Amp & DAC (original box and packing) $300

davidavdavid

• Music lover first, gear head second.
    • david.com
Am selling my,

I purchased the unit brand new in 2013, and have been going through my collection of gear and have been systematically shedding my load. This past week sold and Acurus Line Level pre-amplifier and Parasound 275 power amplifier, so now it is time for the DACMini CX to leave the next.

DACminiâ„¢ CX is not just a USB D/A Converter. DACmini CX is one of the world's highest-performing digital audio devices. Its precision-engineered audiophile circuitry is designed to elevate your system's sound quality to a new level. Featuring 192kHz/24-bit performance over SPDIF and 96kHz/24-bit, driverless connectivity over USB, an analog input, and both headphone and line-level outputs, DACmini is an extremely flexible device that can upgrade the sound quality of any audio system.

DACmini is also a versatile home audio hub, featuring a line-level input for your portable music player, an S/PDIF input for your digital sources, and a Class-A Headphone Amplifier that can drive virtually any headphones with lowest distortion.