Devialet D400 - located in Alberta, Canada

Ron D

Devialet D400 - located in Alberta, Canada
« on: 23 Oct 2016, 04:38 pm »
My Devialet D400, both units in pristine condition are offered from a seller with extensive and perfect feedback. Both units were purchased from a proper Devialet dealer in Canada and the warranty is transferable. The 200 unit is a factory built 200 not an upgraded 170 and I put it into service December 2014 and whose warranty is good until December 2019. The Companion is only a few months old and warrantied until January 2021. The 200’s remote still has the protective plastic cover on it.

Both units come with whatever Devialet supplied with them and I am including a custom cable (RCA – XLR) that I had built to connect them.

I also have custom built 5 foot Digital American power cords from Triode Wire Labs. These superb power cables are built with specific IEC ends that allow them to fit under the Devialet’s rear panels something that about 99.9% of the aftermarket power cables will not do.

Prices in respective currencies, freight costs and applicable taxes, etc., are the responsibility of the buyer:

$US
Buy both units for $8,900 which includes the 2 TWL Devialet specific power cords and eight(8) Symposium Roller Block Jr. isolation units.

$Cdn
Buy both units for $11,250 which includes the 2 TWL Devialet specific power cords and eight(8) Symposium Roller Block Jr. isolation units.

I am not totally against breaking up the set so the corresponding prices would be:

$US
D200 = $4600 stock, $4850 with TWL power cord
Companion = $4750 stock, $5000 with TWL power cord

$CDN
D200 = $5850 stock, $6250 with TWL power cord
Companion = $6250 stock, $6650 with TWL power cord

A number of stellar reviews can be found on the web and if you are looking at this ad you probably have a good idea of what Devialet brings to the table in terms of technology and flexibility. Adding in the Companion which moves you from 200 w/ch to 400 w/ch makes a huge difference in overall depth of presentation and bass control.

Devialet review:
http://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/528-devialet-400-mono-integrated-amplifier-dacs

Link to Triode Wire Labs reviewer comments on the power cords included in this sale:
http://www.triodewirelabs.com/triodeweb/blog/

The boxes measure 27” X 22” X 6” in size and weigh about 20 lbs. each and will be shipped from Postal Code T1S-1R3 should you want to check into freight costs to your location. The power cables will need to be shipped separately which I’ll take care of.

PayPal is OK but you pay the 4% fee. Because of the high value of this sale Bank transfer and certified check or bank draft (both must clear before I would ship anything…) would be my preferred methods of payment.

Link to my ad @ CanuckAudiomart where you'll see my extensive/only positive feedback:

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649307299-devialet-d400-reduced-price-custom-cables-isolation-footers/

I also have positive feedback on Audiogon under "RGD" but it has been years since I've purchased used gear via the US.