Accuphase E-560 Integrated w/ DAC card option included.

jriggy

I am selling my Accuphase E-560 integrated amp with the DAC card option. Making it a truly one box solution,
I am the original owner and it was purchased from an authorized US dealer, with warranty. I can supply receipt.

http://www.accuphase.com/model/e-560.html

This 30watt class A unit drove my Daedalus speakers beautifully, with tight bass, open and natural mids and very smooth highs. I had and tried a hand full of tube and solid state kits and this one beat out all of them in its smoothness and refinement. Another user here prefers it over the Pass Labs XA-30.5. The E-560 also does not get nearly as hot as the Pass... I compared the DAC card option to my well respected current standalone DAC and I was very surprised at its level of detail and musicality. Quite capable. And a rare find already installed.

Plenty of positive reviews and comments on the forums for this fabulous sounding, best in class integrated. It's built like a tank and accuphase has a great reputation of just working and working and working. It's a "for a life time" type of piece.

The unit is in excellent condition! With no scratches or dust. Comes with everything, as new. Remote, manual, power cord and other accessories, as well as the original strong triple boxing.

Retail price, with the DAC card option ($1500), is $17,500+

Offered here for $7500. + shipping from 46220. OBO

I would prefer this sale be via cashiers check.

I have perfect feedback on Audiogon, under the same username (jriggy).

Please feel free to ask any and all questions.

Sorry for grainy pics.

Thanks for looking
« Last Edit: 30 Oct 2015, 01:31 am by jriggy »

jriggy

Re: Accuphase E-560 Integrated w/ DAC card option included.
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2015, 06:15 pm »
Now listed on Audiogon... Purchased approximately 2 years ago.

Thanks
 Jason

jriggy

Re: Accuphase E-560 Integrated w/ DAC card option included.
« Reply #2 on: 30 Oct 2015, 01:33 am »
Bump and price drop...

~J