Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime

WGH

Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime
« on: 18 Jan 2017, 01:39 am »

I have only seen Episode 1 so I may be getting ahead of myself but the new 10 episode series Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime could be a lot of fun.

Created by Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) with A-list actors including Margo Martindale (Justified) the first episode sucked me in and I'll be binging for the rest of the week.
100% on Rotten Tomatoes too.  :thumb:

Don't have Amazon Prime? Get the 30 day free trial, it's great and easy to cancel online after 29 days.

Wayne

srb

Re: Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2017, 02:45 am »
Just finished up the 10 episode Season 1!

It was brought to a reasonable conclusion at the end enough so that it could be a stand-alone mini-series like Fargo, but I'm hoping that there will be enough interest and they can figure out what direction to take to make an equally engaging Season 2.

Steve

stlrman

« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2017, 08:35 pm »
We are watching ! It's getting better every episode. We r digging it!!

syzygy

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2017, 11:06 pm »
On Episode 6. The tension is building in each one. I feel like binge watching, but have vowed to watch a maximum of 2 each day.

ajzepp

« Reply #4 on: 24 Jan 2017, 07:13 pm »
This one is on my list....so most of you guys give it a thumbs up so far? Nobody crapping on it yet?

stlrman

« Reply #5 on: 24 Jan 2017, 11:12 pm »
It's pretty strong ! I think most people would enjoy it .
Have you watched or heard of Goliath? It's supposed to be great ! With Billy Bob Thorton .
That's next on our to watch list .

WGH

« Reply #6 on: 25 Jan 2017, 01:42 am »
Have you watched or heard of Goliath? It's supposed to be great ! With Billy Bob Thorton .

Billy Bob was born to play Billy McBride, his craziness fits the character perfectly. Good story too.

ajzepp

« Reply #7 on: 25 Jan 2017, 08:22 am »
It's pretty strong ! I think most people would enjoy it .
That's next on our to watch list .

Oh yeah I loved Goliath...very satisfying series  :thumb: