New Crossovers for my Continuums!

rms

New Crossovers for my Continuums!
« on: 5 Jul 2015, 05:44 pm »
A couple weeks ago I received my crossover upgrade for my original studio edition Continuums. Some of the members here who either own the original Continuums or have heard them encouraged me to upgrade and I am glad I did. I'm also thankful that Bob was able to build them for me and that he included all the latest design and materials advancements that he has made. I'm not sure they are completely broken in yet but they sound fantastic. Before, my Continuums were extremely precise, which is appropriate since they were designed to be studio monitors. Now they have a better soundstage, are much smoother in the high end, and are overall more engaging and just plain fun to listen too. I will post some pictures next week when I get back to my studio.

Happy Fourth everybody!

Charles Xavier

Re: New Crossovers for my Continuums!
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jul 2015, 08:05 pm »
Great to hear

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jul 2015, 09:31 pm »
Excellent! I'm interested in looking at your pics and hearing more about the Continuums' sound.

If you're not comfortable posting the crossover upgrade pricing here, could you PM me? I came very close to buying a Continuum kit a few months ago, but opted for something else designed by Mr. Bagby.

Michael

stlrman

« Reply #3 on: 5 Jul 2015, 11:51 pm »
Are u still waiting on yours Charles?