Reviews and External Threads

dboulet

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
Re: Reviews and External Threads
« Reply #41 on: 5 Jul 2011, 05:09 am »
Sean, thanks for writing this up!  Amazing as always.  Come back safely from your European vacation!

WC

« Reply #42 on: 30 Jan 2012, 04:12 am »

Jason T

• Industry Participant
  • Enjoying the music
    • custom cables
« Reply #43 on: 31 Jan 2012, 01:22 am »
A new reveiw of the Sensation amp and Piano:

http://www.affordableaudio.org/Affordable$$Audio/Current_Issue.html

nice review although I disagree with this phrase in their review

" one ought to stay with single driver loudspeaker types that are reasonably efficient and sensitive, or smaller two-way designs with fairly flat impedance curves. Large multi-way speakers with higher order crossovers need not apply.  Folks who own speakers that include high order crossovers, complex impedance loads, low sensitivity and low efficiency simply miss the point to the, and pretty much the complete line of Virtue Audio products."

I build speakers and have run our amps on many different breeds, my current pair being 86db 3-way with 18-24db sloped crossover networks with impedance dips of 2ohms and my sensation has 0 issues not to mention it sounds brilliant.
just my 2 cents  :)

Zero

« Reply #44 on: 31 Jan 2012, 01:35 am »
For what it's worth - I'm with Jason on this.  When I was evaluating the M451, never once did it exhibit odd behavior while driving my Polk Audio LSi-9's for long periods of time - and these speakers aren't exactly rock steady in the impedance department.

johnnydarko

« Reply #45 on: 4 Sep 2012, 03:13 am »

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #46 on: 7 Aug 2014, 04:25 am »
The incomparable John Darko posted this little blurb about the ONE.3 that welcomes us back to the market.

http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2014/08/virtue-audio-return-with-one-3-integrated-tripath-amplifier/

Seth