SPECIAL OFFER: dba Full Carbon Jacket + Nickle-Silver Core

dba

• demand better audio
    • Demand Better Audio
Hey everyone,

As you may know demand better audio's parent compant is MCT Ltd, a composites supplier to F1, OEM Premium Automotives, Highend Motorsports and the Military.

For the 2015 F1 season steps have been made by nearly all teams to ensure electical signal purity and safety relative to the high discharge rates of their Energy Recovery Systems. One of the raft of efforts is to include a Nickle-Silver threaded layer into the construction matrix of important or exposed electical boxes. The addition of an EMI-RFI layer stabalises the contents of the enclosure where exposed terminals/wires can attract external electrical noise spikes.

Having not made any Carbon Jackets for a while I thought this would be the ideal time to add in some tech, make a few extra special parts and offer them to Seth's faithful public.

SPECIAL OFFER
Product: 1x Textreme F1 (LARGE checkered) or Mictro-Square (v.small checkered) Full Carbon Jacket.
Construction Includes: Nickel-Silver core matrix for additional EMI/RFI shielding, 2.2mm thick walls, choice of RED or SILVER badging.
Finishing: 6 coats of Professional Booth lacquering with a wet-look final layer.
Delivery: Tracked from the UK to USA
…whats in the box: The CF jacket of choice, large Micro-fibre polishing cloth, anti-static dusting brush, Pump-spray bottle of anti-static cleanser + 4x dome headed bolts (natural black).
PRICE $199.00 delivered!!!!
Payment via Paypal

….the problem is I ONLY have 4, 2 of each type, roll-up roll-up - SEND ME A MESSAGE dba@demandbetteraudio.co.uk

Micro-Square + RED badge

Micro-Square with flash (precise top to bottom, side to side)

Micro-Square with rich layers of lacquer...

Extra thick construction

Textreme self mirrored effect wet-look lacquer

Textreme with flash to see the beautiful details

Textreme excuse my hand and beanie in the photo - lacquered carbon is one of the hardest materials to photograph right

Textreme Ooops, fingerprint on the buttons!!! (holes will be opened for the application of the badge, choice of colour is all yours)

Tarzan

• Virtue Audio Fanboy
Re: SPECIAL OFFER: dba Full Carbon Jacket + Nickle-Silver Core
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar 2015, 12:52 pm »
Just to chime in here, l have one of DBA's carbon tops on my Sensation and they look stunning even better in the flesh!

dba

• demand better audio
    • Demand Better Audio
« Reply #2 on: 1 Apr 2015, 07:22 pm »
Mini update, 1 sold and 3 remaining, here's what we have;
2x Textreme F1 (LARGE checkered) & 1x Micro-Square (v.small checkered) Full Carbon Jacket.

Thank you for looking 8)

dba

• demand better audio
    • Demand Better Audio
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jul 2015, 03:21 pm »
Mini update no.2.
2x Micro-Square SOLD!!!
Still Available : 2x Textreme F1 (Large Checker)….choice of badges; RED or Silver

…we're not affraid of "Best Offers" so here's your chance to give your technically excellent amplifier technically the best tuxedo available :wink:

Warmest wishes for a great weekend 8)

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #4 on: 29 Jul 2015, 05:11 am »
These are so cool, Danny.  I love mine.

zackhugh

« Reply #5 on: 27 Aug 2015, 11:29 pm »
Thought I would show some comparison pictures of mine.  Sorry, angle isn't really the same but you get the idea.  Really dresses up the amp.  Damn sexy.

dba

• demand better audio
    • Demand Better Audio
« Reply #6 on: 15 Feb 2016, 12:38 pm »
Gosh, now they are beautiful before and after shots! Thank you!!!

Still have a handful left - PM me an offer and a location, we're happy to get world-wide logistics quotes.

Njoy,
Danny