I'm stumped!

knucklehead

I'm stumped!
« on: 24 Mar 2018, 12:51 am »
I've been a member here for a while, this is my first post. And it seems I can post here but cannot post anywhere else. I'm trying to post in the for sale amp section but I can't seem to find the 'new topic' button. I can't search anywhere - comes up with this:

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section

I can't even find a 'contact us' button! What gives?

knucklehead

Re: I'm stumped!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2018, 12:56 am »
OK - so I found this: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=454.msg3232#msg3232 - this is my third post - apparently I forgot the first post I ever made here. Must have been a year or more since. I can't even click on my 'member's posts' to see what that post was! I just want to sell an amp and maybe buy something. Maybe!

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 24 Mar 2018, 01:13 am »
I've been a member here for a while, this is my first post. And it seems I can post here but cannot post anywhere else. I'm trying to post in the for sale amp section but I can't seem to find the 'new topic' button. I can't search anywhere - comes up with this:

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section

I can't even find a 'contact us' button! What gives?
This is normal in the introduction period,
your posts have to be approved by an facilitator.
OK - so I found this: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=454.msg3232#msg3232 - this is my third post - apparently I forgot the first post I ever made here. Must have been a year or more since. I can't even click on my 'member's posts' to see what that post was! I just want to sell an amp and maybe buy something. Maybe!

JakeJ

« Reply #3 on: 24 Mar 2018, 03:15 am »
Hello and welcome to AC, knucklehead.  Try the About/Help section.