NuPrime Support

rustydoglim

Re: NuPrime Support
« Reply #20 on: 3 Mar 2018, 03:59 pm »
I think their office should be able to arrange with neighbour businesses to receive package for them. I remember FedEx or UPS use to leave items with next door neighbour.

I saw your message in the support ticket, it is weekend in USA. So please be patient and wait for their reply.
I have contacted the manager there, I am sure they will figure something out on Monday to take care of this.

guest95120

« Reply #21 on: 3 Mar 2018, 07:02 pm »
It does not appear that you are reading my posts, a comment from another user, or what. I don't know.

My messages yesterday were very clear. UPS cannot arrange for a specific delivery time. FedEx said they cannot arrange for a specific delivery time either.

Given the location of the office, in Silicon Valley, I understand why. We're not talking about a small town. I know I can't do that where I live and we only have about 1.5M people.

If the people at the office cannot pick this shipment up or manage to get in the office before 12 noon or make arrangements for a neighboring business ti sign and accept then The only option I have is to tell UPS to return the ship to me.

guest95120

« Reply #22 on: 3 Mar 2018, 07:05 pm »
Thanks - I didn't see your most recent post.

I'll wait and see what happens on Monday. This has been an extremely frustrating experience.

rustydoglim

« Reply #23 on: 5 Mar 2018, 02:04 pm »
I heard from the office staff that the UPS driver who is responsible for that area is not very cooperative.
Many of these drivers are actually independent contractors. So if the business uses a particular company (ie FedEx in their case), the driver knows the business well and will make the delivery at the right time, or even if the business is closed for whatever reason, the driver will come back later.  The driver treats the business as his client.
We all learned from this experience and will post on the website that we preferred delivery by FedEx. We never had problem with UPS when NuForce was in Milpitas, California, but that was then.