ACI FORCE FOR SALE SOLD! SOLD!

Ryan45872

ACI FORCE FOR SALE SOLD! SOLD!
« on: 20 Feb 2011, 01:34 pm »
Hi
2 ACI force subs.They have realwood cherry side panels. I am the second owner and don't use them. I decided to get some extra cash.
They are 8/10 conditon .
$675

SOLD.

Ryan
« Last Edit: 27 Mar 2011, 12:25 am by Ryan45872 »

crazytasty

Re: ACI FORCE SUBS FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2011, 08:35 pm »
Sure I am interested, I live in Seattle. I'm only looking for one but I can buy both and then sell one I guess.
Thanks!
Charlie

ptownkevin

« Reply #2 on: 20 Feb 2011, 11:53 pm »
$800 for two? Keep them both, Charlie!

morganc

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2011, 01:07 am »
What version is it?  The Xl version?  If so I will take one and Charlie can take one. Can you send me photos? 
Thanks,
Morgan

Cacophonix

« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2011, 02:33 am »
WOW PTOWNKEVIN?

$800 for both shipped? That is $400 each shipped and insured and professionally boxed is not alot. These subs are all American. Boxes, amp and driver made here in America! If you don't like the price keep your comments to yourself. I am not that hard up to get rid of them that bad.

I just thought someone with some  Intelligence might enjoy them.

These are the original version with real Cherry wood side panels.
 I will try to get pics tomorrow.

If you are not interested please keep comments to yourself.
 Geez.
Ryan

:)

Ryan,
I think you misread the comment completely. He was commenting to charlie (crazytasty) as to how good a deal this was.

Ryan45872

« Reply #5 on: 21 Feb 2011, 02:36 am »
WOW PTOWNKEVIN?

$800 for both shipped? That is $400 each shipped and insured and professionally boxed is not alot. These subs are all American. Boxes, amp and driver made here in America! If you don't like the price keep your comments to yourself. I am not that hard up to get rid of them that bad.

I just thought someone with some  Intelligence might enjoy them.

These are the original version with real Cherry wood side panels.
 I will try to get pics tomorrow.

If you are not interested please keep comments to yourself.
 Geez.

Ryan

Yeah, :oops:
I re read what was said. I am sorry for my reaction PTOWNKEVIN . I was wrong and feel terrible. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Ryan

crazytasty

« Reply #6 on: 22 Feb 2011, 09:32 am »
Oh, if they are the originals I probably don't want them. But thanks anyways.

Ryan45872

« Reply #7 on: 22 Feb 2011, 12:26 pm »
Hi
Yes they are. They have cherry side panels.
 So no problem.
thanks,
Ryan

ptownkevin

« Reply #8 on: 23 Feb 2011, 12:20 am »
I'm glad you realized I meant no disrespect, Ryan. That is the deal of the year- someone will be lucky to get them. I have one Force XL now. I'm tempted, but 3 would probably cause my house to collapse! Best of luck.

crazytasty

« Reply #9 on: 23 Feb 2011, 01:10 am »
oh well is this a good deal? are the force subs just as good as the force xl ones?
There is also this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ACI-Titan-Subwoofer-original-box-manual-and-cable-/180629779405?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item2a0e5fb3cd

is that a good deal?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #10 on: 23 Feb 2011, 02:13 am »
The Force and Force XL are functionally the same, the differences are cosmetic. And yes, Ryan's price for a pair is VERY good :)

crazytasty

« Reply #11 on: 23 Feb 2011, 06:09 am »
Is this a good deal? Original Titan for 350 plus 65 dollars shipping. http://cgi.ebay.com/ACI-Titan-Subwoofer-original-box-manual-and-cable-/180629779405?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item2a0e5fb3cd

Of course, I would MUCH rather buy from somebody on Audio Circle. Thanks Mike for the info. I think I've got some interest in your sub/subs now. :)
Where do you live?

crazytasty

« Reply #12 on: 23 Feb 2011, 06:13 am »
Oh, and what are the advantages of running two subs instead of one? Please don't just say "uh I think they got more bass" :)

crazytasty

« Reply #13 on: 23 Feb 2011, 10:06 am »
I will be playing with two sapphire xls in a small room  (11 by 15). I want a sub cause I'm a bass-head but would a second one make much of a difference? Or will it be plenty loud enough. Just saying, I love to impress my friends with some serious bass but I'd also like seamless integration.

Thanks.
Charlie

Ryan45872

« Reply #14 on: 23 Feb 2011, 09:38 pm »
Oh, and what are the advantages of running two subs instead of one? Please don't just say "uh I think they got more bass"

Hi Charlie,
 I think running two or more subs give you more space in the music and less localization. Plus it smooths out  bass throughout the room evenly. Its kinda of like asking why run two speakers? why not run 1 with both stereo channels built into a single box. Just my opinion.
  Oh yea, you get more bass! :lol:

I live in northwest Ohio about 40miles south of Toledo,
Thanks
Ryan

crazytasty

« Reply #15 on: 23 Feb 2011, 10:31 pm »
Awesome! If this is as good a deal as you say it is, I might just buy both! Of course, being a high school student, money is going to be the problem. And my parents ain't gonna be of much assistance. But I am still interested. After all, I can sell them back whenever I need more money.

If there is anything you would like to trade, let me know. I have a plethora of audio equipment at my house that I have (I've been searching to find the perfect receiver).

I have:
4 Bose 901 speakers (series 1) - I'm gonna get some Sapphire XLs and the Bose are going byebye, but they are still very good speakers, better made than the current Bose I think.

A Klipsch Heresy (single speaker)

A Kenwood KR-6050 receiver (it doesn't really work, I don't know why you would want it lol)

A Kenwood KR-9940 receiver (retailed for 1000 bucks, real nice Kenwood 45 wpc quad, over 50 pounds)

Marantz 2238B

Marantz 1122DC

And now the big Kahuna - Snell Aii/i, but unless you live in Seattle it is probably not feasible because it will be around 2000 shipped (I am asking 1500, has 1000 bucks in upgrades and additional 300 dollar crossover)

Sony str-gx900es receiver (retailed 1300 in 1994, of course the video is outdated but it still sounds really really good)

But if you do want any of that stuff, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just try to raise some funds selling them on Craigslist.

Ryan45872

« Reply #16 on: 24 Feb 2011, 09:25 pm »
Awesome! If this is as good a deal as you say it is, I might just buy both! Of course, being a high school student, money is going to be the problem. And my parents ain't gonna be of much assistance. But I am still interested. After all, I can sell them back whenever I need more money.

If there is anything you would like to trade, let me know. I have a plethora of audio equipment at my house that I have (I've been searching to find the perfect receiver).

I have:
4 Bose 901 speakers (series 1) - I'm gonna get some Sapphire XLs and the Bose are going byebye, but they are still very good speakers, better made than the current Bose I think.

A Klipsch Heresy (single speaker)

A Kenwood KR-6050 receiver (it doesn't really work, I don't know why you would want it lol)

A Kenwood KR-9940 receiver (retailed for 1000 bucks, real nice Kenwood 45 wpc quad, over 50 pounds)

Marantz 2238B

Marantz 1122DC

And now the big Kahuna - Snell Aii/i, but unless you live in Seattle it is probably not feasible because it will be around 2000 shipped (I am asking 1500, has 1000 bucks in upgrades and additional 300 dollar crossover)

Sony str-gx900es receiver (retailed 1300 in 1994, of course the video is outdated but it still sounds really really good)

But if you do want any of that stuff, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just try to raise some funds selling them on Craigslist.

HI,
I really just need cash.
thanks
Ryan

crazytasty

« Reply #17 on: 24 Feb 2011, 09:53 pm »
That's ok, I understand, just thought I'd knock out two birds with one stone. I'll talk to my parents and see if we can strike a deal. :)

Ryan45872

« Reply #18 on: 24 Feb 2011, 11:35 pm »
That's ok, I understand, just thought I'd knock out two birds with one stone. I'll talk to my parents and see if we can strike a deal. :)
THANKS
Let me know.
Ryan

kimchee411

« Reply #19 on: 25 Feb 2011, 12:31 am »
Great deal!  If I didn't just buy a pair of piano black Force XLs I'd be all over this.  Although part of me prefers the old look, and a few extra bucks by selling the XLs couldn't hurt...

Can you post pics?  Thanks.

If you post these on Audiogon they will be devoured.