Folic Acid: Dragging down million's of people's health.

2bigears

Re: Folic Acid: Dragging down million's of people's health.
« Reply #20 on: 6 Dec 2016, 04:47 am »
 :D    cow milk is for baby cows ,,,, tuff said.   :D

Folsom

« Reply #21 on: 6 Dec 2016, 04:58 am »
Do they enrich cow milk?

werd

« Reply #22 on: 6 Dec 2016, 05:34 am »
Is the wheat enriched in Canada?

I found a small bakery that's in a town near by (the lady shops in Spokane). She uses expensive flour that doesn't have enrichment, that's organic. She says the other stuff just doesn't taste right.

Enriched wheat is a refining process. Its done at a flour mill. There is a big one in town here.

Folsom

« Reply #23 on: 6 Dec 2016, 05:46 am »
So yes, they do enrich wheat in Canada.

werd

« Reply #24 on: 6 Dec 2016, 05:56 am »
So yes, they do enrich wheat in Canada.

Yeah I try not to use it. I go for the whole wheat when I can. Bread makes me feel... Puffy

OzarkTom

« Reply #25 on: 6 Dec 2016, 06:02 am »
they definitely do not do that up here. Wheat is supplied to the International market. No one puts Roundup any where near Wheat since it disqualifies it from being shipped to foreign markets. Its one of the reasons why Monsanto never pursued it. The farmers would not buy programmed Monsanto round up Wheat.

So where is up here? I know  for sure they do this in the northern states and Canada. Russia will not buy any wheat from North America.

werd

« Reply #26 on: 6 Dec 2016, 06:05 am »
So where is up here? I know  for sure they do this in the northern states and Canada. Russia will not buy any wheat from North America.

Up here like not down there. Go look at my earlier post. I edited it. I am not sure what they do.

OzarkTom

« Reply #27 on: 6 Dec 2016, 11:25 am »
The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic (it’s not the gluten)

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/real-reason-for-toxic-wheat-its-not-gluten/

PRESCRIPTION DRUGS ARE KILLING US – MEET ONE DOCTOR (OUT OF MANY) WHO JUST PUBLISHED A PAPER ABOUT IT (Now the third cause of death)

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/07/25/prescription-drugs-are-killing-us-meet-one-doctor-out-of-many-who-just-published-a-paper-about-it/

JohnR

« Reply #28 on: 6 Dec 2016, 11:46 am »
I think people have somewhat lost the plot when it comes to the purpose of this circle. I'm getting a bit sick of having to field complaints about it, is there any chance the chemistry stuff and theories could be shelved in favour of a more practical approach to the first few items in the tagline? -> "Getting in shape, diet and nutrition, recovering from illness or injuries, and general health issues."

Folsom

« Reply #29 on: 6 Dec 2016, 05:33 pm »
John, I assure you I'm not happy that my thread exploded into 20 topics... I wanted to talk about something so specific it pertains to two DNA encoded lines :roll: It's fairly personal to me now that I know to avoid it so my health will be greatly improved (and has been, notably).

It's a factor that's more like if you're lactose intolerant, but have never heard of lactose. All of the topics about every other thing that one puts into a body or not has been gone over a million times in other threads. Some of it's good peer reviewed information, much of it is not. What I brought up has an awful lot of pubmed articles and isn't a debatable thing whether having the mutations of 677 or not allows you to turn folic acid into usable forms - it's written in stone, or well DNA stone anyhow as it's not epigenetic.

Well... whatever  :roll: at least I know about myself now.

JohnR

« Reply #30 on: 7 Dec 2016, 08:59 am »
Right, well, please contact avta to discuss it and make a decision about what is and what isn't acceptable on this site. Bring in other prolific posters like OzarkTom and ctviggen. When you have an agreement, talk to FreeRangeMan about it and then let me know. Thank you.....