Is there a dealer in bay area CA?

junepy

Is there a dealer in bay area CA?
« on: 5 Oct 2016, 06:33 pm »
Is there a dealer in bay area CA? I'm quite new to the brand and I'd like to learn more about it, can anybody recommend a place to listen to it in North CA?

Charles Calkins

Re: Is there a dealer in bay area CA?
« Reply #1 on: 5 Oct 2016, 11:26 pm »
 Sorry bro but I never heard of this brand before. Don't know where you could hear their products.
  I've been living in the S.F. Bay area and at one time there were a lot of audio stores. Not these days.
  You might try Music lovers audio in Berkeley. Maybe they can help you.

Cheers
                                                   Charlie

Berto

« Reply #2 on: 6 Oct 2016, 12:01 am »
Surprised you never heard of Lampizator Charles.

We are a young (appox a 6 yr old) company that specialize in hi-end tube audio gear manufactured in Poland. We also sponsor a circle on AC for a couple of years now. We do display our wares at the USA audio shows around the country and there are plenty of reviews online as well.

Being the co-distro for Lampizator I sent Junepy a PM. We do have several customers in the Cali area that could help us arrange a demo as well. Hearing it in your rig and in your room is really the litmus test. We do offer a demo period, if you're not happy, you simply return for a refund minus shipping. No re-stocking BS. We're audiophiles at Lampziator, so we try to be as accommodating as possible.  5yr transferable warrantied. Trade ups offered on old DACs whether orig owner or not. Cost effective upgrade to keep your DAC current.

Feel free to contact me (Rob) or my partner Gopher (Fred) if you have any questions or concerns. Thx!

findog3103

« Reply #3 on: 6 Oct 2016, 12:05 am »
I own a Lampizator and have gone the upgrade route. Gopher and Rob are totally professional and the audio quality of the equipment is top-notch. Most highly recommended. If ever in Philly, you're welcome to have a listen.

Jason

Crashem

« Reply #4 on: 8 Mar 2017, 06:55 am »
I have lampizator and am in Bay Area.  Let me know if you are still interested in listen.  Might be able to help.