New member intro...

fishmonster

New member intro...
« on: 26 Aug 2016, 06:40 pm »
Just checking out the site and listening to my 60 year old Bozaks...

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
Re: New member intro...
« Reply #1 on: 26 Aug 2016, 09:59 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle, fishmonster.  :beer:

Guy 13

« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2016, 11:31 pm »
A warm welcome to AudioCircle fishmonster.

Guy 13
on planet Vietnam.

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 27 Aug 2016, 12:02 am »
Welcome to AC!

TrungT

« Reply #4 on: 27 Aug 2016, 01:00 am »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:

dB Cooper

« Reply #5 on: 27 Aug 2016, 01:54 am »
Welcome to the sweet spot! Which Bozaks do you have? What else is in your system? Enjoy the Circles!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #6 on: 27 Aug 2016, 02:16 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC fishmonster   :thumb:

brooklyn

« Reply #7 on: 27 Aug 2016, 04:50 am »

fishmonster

« Reply #8 on: 27 Aug 2016, 04:52 am »
Welcome to the sweet spot! Which Bozaks do you have? What else is in your system? Enjoy the Circles!

I'm not sure which model they are.  I've got a post in the Vintage Circle to find out.  I haven't been able to find them via an image search, but I'll post a couple of pictures so you can see them.  I've also got a pair of Klipsch RF3's. a pair of JBL MRV 308's (recently refoamed), a pair of JBL G400's, and a pair of JBL L16 Decades that I had when I was a kid, and just recovered from family storage.  They will need to refoamed now.  Bozak speakers:

My original intent was to refinish the cabinets, but now now I am worried that might affect the vintage aspect of them.  The speaker set is sitting on one of the cabinets, and you can see where someone got paint mist on them.  I got them while in college, but don't remember how I acquired them.  :duh:  I love the sound of paper cones, and they have become my go-to speakers when listening to blues, classical and jazz.  I haven't hooked up a CD player to them yet (it's connected to my primary modern setup), so I've only heard them through the tuner on an old Kenwood KR-4400 receiver for now.