Album Art Question for BDP-2

Samurai7595

Album Art Question for BDP-2
« on: 25 Sep 2016, 12:37 am »
I was using a USB memory stick for my FLAC music files and all was working perfectly via the MPaD app on my iPad Mini.

I've now installed a SSD drive inside my BDP-2 and transferred several albums to the internal USB drive (I've disconnected the USB memory stick).

All is functional via the MPaD app however; I no longer get album art.  I tried via the Bryston app and I do get the album art (Windows 10 laptop).

Nothing has changed in the sense that I still use Folder.jpg for the album art and these are stored where the songs are stored (just like my USB stick). 

What am I doing wrong or missing?

unincognito

• Industry Participant
    • bryston.com
Re: Album Art Question for BDP-2
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2016, 04:16 pm »
I was using a USB memory stick for my FLAC music files and all was working perfectly via the MPaD app on my iPad Mini.

I've now installed a SSD drive inside my BDP-2 and transferred several albums to the internal USB drive (I've disconnected the USB memory stick).

All is functional via the MPaD app however; I no longer get album art.  I tried via the Bryston app and I do get the album art (Windows 10 laptop).

Nothing has changed in the sense that I still use Folder.jpg for the album art and these are stored where the songs are stored (just like my USB stick). 

What am I doing wrong or missing?

mPad requires that you have a picture file containing the cover art in with the music and that this picture file always have the same name.

Samurai7595

« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2016, 11:49 am »
When I was using my USB memory stick with my BDP-2 and MPaD, I had no issues.  I could see all album art in MPaD.

Now, I've taken that same folder/file structure (nothing has changed) and copied it to the internal SSD of my BDP-2.  I can no longer see any album art in MPaD.

Samurai7595

« Reply #3 on: 27 Sep 2016, 03:04 pm »
I triple-checked all MPaD settings and still no album art.

The only change is the top folder which on my USB stick is "music" and on my internal SSD is "intel_ssd".  I make the appropriate changes in MPaD but for music stored on the internal drive, I don't get the album art for the USB stick, I do.

Any ideas?

unincognito

• Industry Participant
    • bryston.com
« Reply #4 on: 27 Sep 2016, 07:11 pm »
I triple-checked all MPaD settings and still no album art.

The only change is the top folder which on my USB stick is "music" and on my internal SSD is "intel_ssd".  I make the appropriate changes in MPaD but for music stored on the internal drive, I don't get the album art for the USB stick, I do.

Any ideas?

thats already taken into account by the software, can you post a screenshot of your mpod settings?