Bamberg S2tmm in bird's eye maple - SOLD

jsalk

Bamberg S2tmm in bird's eye maple - SOLD
« on: 8 Mar 2009, 08:46 pm »
About two years ago, Phil Bamberg approached us about doing a joint project on the new design he was working on.  It was about a month before Rocky Mountain Audiofest so we pulled out all the stops and built a pair of prototype cabinets finished in bird's eye maple.  They turned out real nice.

We took them to RMAF that year, but didn't really have much time to listen before we left.  They sounded great, but needed a little extra fine tuning.

We worked on them on and off for the next few months and got them dialed in.  But about that time, Phil became involved in other projects and it would have been a conflict of interest to move forward on this one.  So the speakers just sat there. 

Phil called the other day and asked what we should do with the prototypes.  They were simply taking up room that he needed to free up.  I suggested listing them here as someone would undoubtedly be interested in this design.

Here are some pictures...

And a close-up...

It is a little easier to see the bird's eye figuring in the close up photo.

Here is a link to a PDF file with all the specs...

http://www.salksound.com/gallery/philbamberg/S2tmm-specs.pdf

These speakers would probably have been priced around $2995 with a $300 or so charge for the premium veneer. They are available for $2500 plus shipping.

If interested, please contact me or Phil and we can get them packed and on their way.

- Jim

« Last Edit: 28 Nov 2009, 07:37 pm by jsalk »

JP78

Re: Bamberg S2tmm in bird's eye maple available for sale
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar 2009, 04:15 am »
jim i know you're not actively persuing this model but could you let me know where i might find more information about these speakers?

- drivers used
- type of bass transmission
- frequency response
- etc...

thanks,

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2009, 04:34 am »
jim i know you're not actively persuing this model but could you let me know where i might find more information about these speakers?

- drivers used
- frequency response
- etc...

thanks,

Did you try looking the pdf file that's provided? What you're looking for could be in there. :D

Cheers,
Robin

jsalk

« Reply #3 on: 16 Mar 2009, 12:40 pm »

- drivers used
- frequency response
- etc...

thanks,

Yes, I think you'll find everything you need in the .pdf file available via the provided link.

- Jim

JP78

« Reply #4 on: 17 Mar 2009, 12:49 am »
ah ha! in the words of my elementary school teacher...."more read-y, less talk-y!"  :duh: