For Sale - Ohm Walsh V MK II speaker

geraldedison

For Sale - Ohm Walsh V MK II speaker
« on: 18 Apr 2012, 09:09 pm »
Hi,

I have a very nice pair of Ohm Walsh V MKII that I like to pass on.  I like in NJ and would prefer to sell to someone local or with in driving distance.  These speakers ~ 200lbs. 

If you are looking at this, I'm guessing you know of OhmWalsh specialties.  These speakers produce incredible huge soundstage that envelopes the listener and they sound very much like quads in the upper, but with great bass.

Do your research and you'll see these are great speakers.

The new Ohm Walsh V's run something close to $6K.  I'm looking to sell this pair for $2300.  These speakers are in very nice condition and they sound awesome driven by my ampzillia amps.

« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2012, 10:01 pm by geraldedison »

trebejo

Re: For Sale - Ohm Walsh V MK II speaker
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2012, 04:28 am »
Are these the same as the Ohm 5000?

geraldedison

« Reply #2 on: 19 Apr 2012, 09:00 pm »
I believe they are similar but these may be older models. 

I think if you check out the Ohmwalsh site, they will have the chronology of their product.

I think they are just one generation apart.

Gerald

Æ

« Reply #3 on: 20 Apr 2012, 08:56 pm »
You must be in Australia, because all your pictures are upside down!  :lol:
Sorry, but my neck hurts trying to tilt my head over to get a good look at them.

« Last Edit: 20 Apr 2012, 10:47 pm by Æ »

bbchem

« Reply #4 on: 21 Apr 2012, 12:02 pm »
I can attest to this, I went to Axpona and heard the new MBL's those are my favorite. I own a pair of OHM Micro Walsh Talls, they sound like MBL's! The cheapest pair of MBL's are >> $12000!

I have a pair of Magnepan 1.7s and can't decide which I like best the Ohms or the Maggies. I would love to buy them but shipping might make it prohibitive to Florida

OHM is the most under-covered speaker ever, they have a place in Brooklyn that I have spoken to the president many times

Bill
'

Jumpin

« Reply #5 on: 21 Apr 2012, 01:00 pm »
If I had not purchased Von schweikert vr - 33.  I would be all over this.  I have the 200's and they make beautiful music in our living room.  One of my favorite speaks.  If you can't sit your butt down in a "sweet spot" for extended periods of time, these are for you.  They produce music that sounds great all throughout the room.

Mark

geraldedison

« Reply #6 on: 30 Mar 2013, 05:00 am »
AE,

Thanks for correcting my photos...I got to figure out how to use my Iphone camera.

I miss my old digital SLR  :duh:

finsup

« Reply #7 on: 2 Apr 2013, 12:04 am »
Still available for sale?  You mention you prefer a local pick-up.  I am not local but may be willing to drive.  Do you have any boxes?