and a nod to the Khartago

craigh

Re: and a nod to the Khartago
« Reply #1 on: 27 Nov 2014, 02:23 am »
I'm a proud Khartago owner.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #2 on: 28 Nov 2014, 10:38 pm »
Yup..and a couple years back we were on the list of the 18 greatest audio bargains in history !!!!!!  Same with Peter Moncrieff's list....

Chops

« Reply #3 on: 1 Dec 2014, 02:19 am »
I'm still loving my maxed out Khartago Kismet that's been up and running 24/7 since mid-March of this year. Not one single complaint!

Haoleb

« Reply #4 on: 5 Dec 2014, 01:25 am »
Another proud khartago mono (and tempest) owner here. oddly enough in talking to a co-worker the other day I found out he picked up a used stratos plus at a local shop. satisfied Odyssey owners are all around us!

germay0653

« Reply #5 on: 6 Dec 2014, 03:26 pm »
Proud owner of two Khartago Mono Extremes!  Up and running 24/7 since 2010!

jMelvin

« Reply #6 on: 6 Dec 2014, 10:24 pm »
I've had my Cyclops (SE+ with ps upgrade) running 24/7 since April 2012. Honestly one of the best audio purchases I've made.

edfowler

« Reply #7 on: 18 Dec 2014, 02:22 am »
when I called Klaus on a whim 'just for some information' I ended up driving to Indy and buying a KhartagoSE++whatever because he guaranteed that it would sound twice as good as my Yamaha Z9.  I couldn't hardly believe this but I thought I would give it a try, after all he does offer a money back guarantee.

I would say it easily sounds AT LEAST twice as good as my Z9.

Way to go Klause!!  I will be calling you in a few weeks to see about tweaking whatever else I can to the Khartago.

erniek

« Reply #8 on: 18 Dec 2014, 07:37 pm »
My Khartago has made more of a difference to me than any of the previous electronics I have upgraded in the past. I too love my Khartago.