Focal audiom 15 speaker plans ?

Tom W

Focal audiom 15 speaker plans ?
« on: 12 Feb 2008, 01:53 pm »
Hi Guys,
It's been quite awhile but I ordered a set of Focal Audiom 4, audiom 7 and Audiom 15 drivers from ACI back in the early 90's. I had planned to build a set of Audiom 15 cabinets and ACI forwarded the plans to me. Here I am 15 or so years later and I am just getting around to building the speakers because I also ordered a set of your Premier System one's who have served me well. In the mean time I lost the building plans for the Audiom 15 speaker cabinets. Does anyone here have the plans laying around somewhere ? Would gladly pay for them if you could give me a quote.
I'v  been VERY happy with ACI  speakers !
Thanks !

Tom Whitlock

Mike Dzurko

• Facilitator
Re: Focal audiom 15 speaker plans ?
« Reply #1 on: 12 Feb 2008, 05:26 pm »
Tom:

We haven't been able to find our older DIY stuff since the move or I'd be glad to help. I'm thinking the audiom stuff was more like late 80s?  Anyway, other places to check would be some of the DIY forums.

Glad to hear the Premier system is still doing the job, I enjoyed many hours with one myself  :D

Tom.W

« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2008, 06:42 am »
I have quite a bit here if there is someone willing to put it in to PDF form ? Maybe we should start an archive...   :green:

turlut

« Reply #3 on: 4 Apr 2009, 02:59 pm »
Hi Guys,
It's been quite awhile but I ordered a set of Focal Audiom 4, audiom 7 and Audiom 15 drivers from ACI back in the early 90's. I had planned to build a set of Audiom 15 cabinets and ACI forwarded the plans to me. Here I am 15 or so years later and I am just getting around to building the speakers because I also ordered a set of your Premier System one's who have served me well. In the mean time I lost the building plans for the Audiom 15 speaker cabinets. Does anyone here have the plans laying around somewhere ? Would gladly pay for them if you could give me a quote.
I'v  been VERY happy with ACI  speakers !
Thanks !

Tom Whitlock

i am interested for your audiom drivers ... please contact me ..

Tom.W

« Reply #4 on: 28 Aug 2010, 09:29 pm »
Do you know where I can find the plans for the cabinets ?   :)

batmanforever

« Reply #5 on: 27 Feb 2015, 08:36 pm »
hi,

are you still interrested for the the plans for the cabinets ?

here is a link given by Focal

send me a message if you have read this post.

good evening and take pleasure to listen music with your Focal driver

if you have any other questions - feel free to ask

batmanforever

« Reply #6 on: 27 Feb 2015, 08:39 pm »
i've forgotten the link ... 

http://www.focal.com/docs/focal-audiom.pdf