Bedini B.A.S.E Processor

teslamade

Bedini B.A.S.E Processor
« on: 15 Jul 2015, 11:01 am »
For sale a legendary Bedini BASE processor!

The B.A.S.E Processor allows you to hear more of the ambient acoustics that were present during the actual recording. In the mixing process of stereo, which includes mono and stereo information, the mono information can be enhanced to create a desired acoustic effect or placement. The stereo space can simultaneously be increased or decreased. Adjustment of either does not diminish the effect. Once the B.A.S.E process is applied, any stereo system will reproduce the effect. In stereo playback, the "sweet spot" is greatly enlarged and the entire mix has an out of speaker presence. Video applications include special effects and matching audio to video movement without loss of sonic value. Very rare spatial effects processor made by Bedini. Utilizing a special algorithm and phase techniques it can take a mono source and give it a seemingly three dimensional position in a mix. Or you can use just like me for home audio system between the source ( cd player) and the Dac or preamp and you hear a big difference is exp...hugh sound stage with  deep and very wide details like never before! The only reason to sale is because I have another one so I need only one. 
Our is in great operational and has been 7/10 cosmetically condition if you see on my pictures. This one has all of the switches on the front panel which is very rare!

Original MSRP was $6000 in 90`s My offer is $800 include 3%Paypal fee and shipping (international ) cost. I have the original manual and power cord 110v US version. No original box

If you have questions please let me know and I will contact with you as soon as impossible. Thank you!

« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2015, 11:40 am by teslamade »

ZeroCool

Re: Bedini B.A.S.E Processor
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2023, 10:01 pm »
Hi, did this sell?