Amadi Maddie Signature speaker cables

Bob Stark

Amadi Maddie Signature speaker cables
« on: 7 Nov 2017, 06:18 pm »
8 ft. pair.  These silver wired cables are very resolving, with deep tight bass, and the all important mods are beautifully clear.  These bettered the $1900 MG Audio Planus III copper with better bass and airier highs with similar sound elsewhere.  The MG's were the first speaker cable that made a big difference in sound over many other cables I'd tried--Speltz Anticables, DNM, Morrow SP-4 & SP-5 biwired, Harmonic Technology Pro 9+, Crimson, & Audioquest midnight blue biwired.  None of these other cables were even close in sound to the Amadi's.

Amadi Maddie Signature speaker cables.   $435.  At my price, there is NO better sounding cables for speakers.

Ships from 60586.  Buyer pays shipping.  PayPal may be used if you click on friends/family.  Cables are in 8 condition on Audiogon's scale.

Spades on all ends.  If bought with the matching jumpers, will give $25 discount total.

« Last Edit: 19 Nov 2017, 10:06 pm by Bob Stark »

Zkidd

Re: Amadi Maddie Signature speaker cables
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2017, 08:31 am »
Hi,
What would you figure shipping to be to a zip code of 98208.
Thanks,
Zk

Bob Stark

« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2017, 01:01 am »
Hi Zkidd,

I would think it would be somewhere around $15-18.  Where are you located?

Thanks for your interest.
Bob

mca

« Reply #3 on: 19 Dec 2017, 10:51 am »
Website or link to more info? Photos?

Bob Stark

« Reply #4 on: 20 Dec 2017, 04:21 am »
Hi Mca,

I just got a new Mac computer and I haven't figured out how to download pics to my ads or even to the computer.  It's totally different than my previous computers.  It looks easy to use, but I even bought a new camera and card to use and still no luck.  Will keep trying.

Thanks for your interest,
Bob