Greetings

seadogs1

Greetings
« on: 1 Jan 2017, 04:15 pm »
May this NEW YEAR be GREAT for everyone at Vapor Audio and all their followers. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!

pconley2

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: 2 Jan 2017, 12:05 am »
Seadogs, Happy New Year to you and all the other members of the Vapor Family, especially Ryan, Pete and Ed, Hope to hear from all of you soon.

Phil

PS:  my Joules continue to amaze me, and as Ryan promised me, I would continue to hear deeper into my music--VooDoo interconnects and speaker Cables are the newest additon

bajaed

« Reply #2 on: 2 Jan 2017, 02:12 am »
Thanks for the pic Phil. Love the Joules, endgame speakers. Beautiful.

Happy New Year Guys!

dpatters

« Reply #3 on: 2 Jan 2017, 12:27 pm »
Happy New Year Vapor Family!!

Wishing all the best in 2017!

Don P.

spreadspectrum

« Reply #4 on: 2 Jan 2017, 07:56 pm »
Vapor's product is certainly not illusory, as I am pleasantly reminded every time I look at and listen to mine.  While I can't excuse the communication issues, I think we should remember that the company exists as a low volume, high quality speaker manufacturer that, due to an extremely small company size and no middle-men, is able to provide an amazing value.  I am sure there are significant struggles maintaining this business model as demand rises, and Ryan has personally dealt with more personally in 2016 than many of us could imagine.

I would therefore like to echo my encouragement and best wishes to Vapor Audio in 2017, and hope that the company can regain its footing and catch some breaks.  I think that having companies like Vapor Audio around is a good thing, and I would like to see them succeed.

Cheers,

Ryan F

GentleBender

« Reply #5 on: 2 Jan 2017, 09:28 pm »
I too wish Vapor Audio much success in 2017, personal, spiritual and financial. They are a bunch of great guys working hard to live the dream of making great speakers of whatever level you are willing to go. They go above and beyond when you give them a chance and I will never regret it. Thanks for the great Aurora speakers that sound splendid. :thumb:

Factorz

« Reply #6 on: 3 Jan 2017, 01:20 am »
I would also like to wish everyone involved with Vapor and the tons of happy owners a great 2017. My Cirrus continue to provide me so much enjoyment and I hope to one day move up the line. 2016 was a bummer of a year for a lot of folks  so let's make this new one better!