Fed-up Devialet Expert owners start petition

jpm

Fed-up Devialet Expert owners start petition
« on: 11 Jul 2016, 04:38 am »
Current and former Devialet Expert owners are almost certainly familiar with the unfulfilled promise of network streaming to their systems.

Devialet's AIR application is unusable for a good many. There's a huge amount of discussion going back well over a year at DevialetChat.com. The only common denominators are that Devialet has barely addressed the problem, at least to owners, and that AIR just plain sucks!

The newer Phantoms use a different method to stream. Expert owners who have paid significantly more $ are still left holding personal private parts of their anatomy!

Regrettably, the time has come to step up pressure on Devialet, so a petition has been started. If you're a current or former Devialet Expert owner, you can sign here.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/devialet

kenreau

Re: Fed-up Devialet Expert owners start petition
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2016, 05:51 am »
Thanks for the heads up, just added my name to the petition.

Kenreau

mdconnelly

Re: Fed-up Devialet Expert owners start petition
« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2016, 05:19 pm »
For what it's worth, I had the same problems with AIR 2.1.3.  But with AIR 3 beta, I found it more stable and sounding a good bit better.   I could still cause it to generate white noise (like 2.1.3 did all the time), but it was only when I used the computer AIR was running on or if I switched my Devialet input while AIR was streaming.

Now AIR 3.0.1 beta is out and I've not been able to get it to fail.  Kudos to Devialet for finally getting this fixed (and for listening to disgruntled customers).  Now they just need to release the production version.