Listen to Spatial Audio Speakers Here...

TimS

Re: Listen to Spatial Audio Speakers Here...
« Reply #40 on: 1 Feb 2017, 04:47 am »
OK, thanks.  If you get them, look forward to your review after living with them for awhile. :thumb:

seadogs1

« Reply #41 on: 1 Feb 2017, 06:32 pm »
Anyone near St. Paul, Minnesota?

fortc

« Reply #42 on: 5 Feb 2017, 05:07 am »
any Spatial Audio owners in the Central Coast of California ?
I sure like to have a listen or any dealers nearby that you know of.

Dick

gnatster

« Reply #43 on: 11 Mar 2017, 08:24 pm »
Located in Columbus OH, pair M3's. Will audition.

juszat

« Reply #44 on: 29 Aug 2017, 05:22 pm »
M3T in Brunswick,OH driven by a first watt J2

R_burke

« Reply #45 on: 31 Aug 2017, 12:57 pm »
any Spatial Audio owners in the Central Coast of California ?
I sure like to have a listen or any dealers nearby that you know of.

Dick

Another central coaster interested

Chris Adams

« Reply #46 on: 31 Aug 2017, 02:09 pm »
I will have a pair of X1s by September 14th. Give me some time to break them in. They will be connected to a Vinnie Rossi LIO w/2.0 DAC, LIO electronic crossover module and a pair of Vinnie Rossi VR120 amps in vertical bi-amp mode. I'm in Montpelier, VT. Glad to have anyone in to listen.

ric

Re: I have the M3's, No. Calif. Santa rosa
« Reply #47 on: 1 Sep 2017, 02:18 pm »
If anybody wants to hear them.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #48 on: 1 Sep 2017, 02:37 pm »
Anyone in NY or LI ??

charles

TimS

« Reply #49 on: 2 Sep 2017, 11:06 pm »
Hi Chris

You currently have the very well reviewed  Pure Audio Project Trio15 Voxativ speakers?  Looking forward to your review of the X1's and how they match up against the Trio's.

I will have a pair of X1s by September 14th. Give me some time to break them in. They will be connected to a Vinnie Rossi LIO w/2.0 DAC, LIO electronic crossover module and a pair of Vinnie Rossi VR120 amps in vertical bi-amp mode. I'm in Montpelier, VT. Glad to have anyone in to listen.

Chris Adams

« Reply #50 on: 2 Sep 2017, 11:13 pm »
Hi Tim,

Yes, I am curious too. The Trios sound terrific and because I like my Vinnie Rossi gear so much and Vinnie is working with Clayton, I'm hoping the X1s with no passive crossover will shine! Clayton's M4s and M3s have received such good reviews that I think I'm in for a treat. I will keep you posted.

2oldcranks

« Reply #51 on: 28 Sep 2017, 02:07 pm »
anyone in the greater detroit area with m3ts? thinking of upgrading? from focus 160 to m3ts but would like to hear em.
Trying to decide between spatials of maggies.The.7 and dwm seem about right for my room size but I like having just the two speakers as opposed to extra gear like seperate subs.
Using an april music aura note 2 class d integrated.Rated at 250 watts 4ohm.
Would the aura have nuff nuts to make the M3TS boogie in a 12 x 15x7 room?
Never used anything but box speakers and I dig loud percussive mucic,but waqnt to chill with low level instrumental/ambient to unwind at night.

Anyone go from dynaudio fucus to spatials? LOVE the tweeters in my focus 160 so dont want to loose that SMOOOTH detail.

Regards
Craig

Whitestix

« Reply #52 on: 30 Sep 2017, 10:12 pm »
Hi,
I live in Sacramento and have a pair of M4 TS speakers that I would be happy to play for anyone interested in hearing them.  I have a Don Sachs 6SN7-based tube preamp and a First Watt F5 and a McCormack DNA .05 Deluxe amp powering them.  They are by far the most enjoyable speakers I have had in my system in 45 years of having high-performance audio gear.   I swapped them recently for a pair of a Revel M22 monitors that I have in my bedroom system, which are similarly priced to the M4's.  The comparison made clear my preference for the M4's, which have a vastly more open and realistic soundstage. 

Open baffle speakers perform in a way that I don't think conventional box speakers can, however,  I would not  argue with anyone that feels differently.  If you haven't heard OB speakers, I strongly urge you do do so.  Mine sound just fine within 24" of the baffle wall. 

bhallin

« Reply #53 on: 15 Dec 2017, 03:48 pm »
Hello Spatial owners

Any of you in the Cleveland area? We live near the airport. I see juzsat is pretty close to me although he has M3's and I don't know if my wife would go for those, since she doesn't like the open baffle look of the smaller M4's. I'd still like to hear any Spatial speakers because I think they have a similar sound.

pawsman

« Reply #54 on: 15 Dec 2017, 07:25 pm »
Anyone in Georgia?

pawsman

apstoltz

« Reply #55 on: 15 Dec 2017, 09:33 pm »
Any owners in Indiana?

Shear Bliss VMPS

« Reply #56 on: 16 Dec 2017, 08:13 pm »
In S.W Michigan, Metro Detroit area, would love to hear either the M3 or the M3 triode. Running a Digital Amplifier Cherry and a Sonic Frontiers Power 1.

Thanks, DW

juszat

« Reply #57 on: 21 Dec 2017, 02:12 pm »
i Live in Brunswick ,suburb off Cleveland . i have an M3 turbo with LTA zotl40 and the zotl m2 preamp . I am also i the group who is soon receiving the Hologram X2 .

If interested . let me know .

SlushPuppy

« Reply #58 on: 21 Dec 2017, 03:23 pm »
I live in downtown Houston, TX. I'll have X2's soon. I hope to have my room set-up properly by mid January. They'll be powered by a Lyngdorf Audio TDAI-2170 integrated amp in an all-digital system.

Dave

Shakeydeal

« Reply #59 on: 24 Jan 2018, 02:55 pm »
Anybody near Lynchburg, Va.? I have a pair of GR Research Super Vs that I absolutely love, but the Spatial Audio speakers have always intrigued me. I would love to hear a pair.

Shakey