SOLD Lampi 4+ (aka 4.5) with volume control

Phil

SOLD Lampi 4+ (aka 4.5) with volume control
« on: 22 Nov 2014, 06:43 pm »
'Tis the season.  You have been  :green:  not  :icon_twisted:   so give yourself a gift.

Lampi 4+ (aka 4.5, Gen 4= all the goodies in one box instead of two).  Black case. 

Excellent sounding DAC:  fully balanced operation plus volume control.  Connect directly to amplifier or run through preamp.  Plays redbook and high resolution PCM.  Photos:  http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;album=15165

Price includes both insured shipping CONUS and Paypal fee.  $2,900 (all inclusive) is a fair price IMO.  US Lampi service center can add USB for $150. 

2 Outputs:
XLR and RCA

3 Digital Inputs (can add USB for $150):
AES/EBU
SPDIF
TOS

Special feature:
Mundorf bypass caps (silver/gold/oil) = smoother sound without loss of definition

Output Tubes:
Platinum grade Siemens E82CC / 12AU7 (excellent upgrade)

A nice feature of the lampi:  if you desire a different configuration, for example adding DSD capability or USB input, the Lampizator USA service center can make the modifications. 

I’m moving to a all-in-one DAC/streamer/preamp.  My current system:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=systems;system=345

I don’t sell my stuff very often but you can search for my posts, etc. on audiocircle.  The equipment is well cared for.   Physical condition is 9/10, meaning no scratches, dents or dings. 

« Last Edit: 1 Jan 2015, 02:15 am by Phil »

roscoeiii

Bump for a great seller. Super to work with when some shipping issues came up that were beyond our control  (ups strikes again. Buy with confidence, a great seller.

Phil

Thank you, Roscoe.  Looking for a good home for this DAC.

Phil

bump for price reduction

Phil

bump for price reduction and the holiday spirit.  This one has your name on it. 

Phil

Re: FS Lampi 4+ (aka 4.5) with volume control: less than $3,000
« Reply #5 on: 19 Dec 2014, 02:32 am »
bump for price reduction.  Happy Holidays. 

Phil

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.  Hope everyone is enjoying time with their families.     

Phil

Re: SOLD Lampi 4+ (aka 4.5) with volume control
« Reply #7 on: 1 Jan 2015, 02:15 am »
SOLD     Happy New Year.

SearchOfSub

• Restricted
Re: SOLD Lampi 4+ (aka 4.5) with volume control
« Reply #8 on: 2 Jan 2015, 02:51 am »
Happy new year!